Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:32 AM
Money:
$37,115
Reading List:
Link

Fluffums

【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

So then I thought, "what if a dense protagonist had gravity control superpowers and girls were attracted because of the law of gravity?" Mar 7, 2022

Fluffums was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:32 AM
    1. AliceShiki
      AliceShiki
      Note to self: Check your profile whenever I'm on mom's home, there are good songs on it.
      1. Fluffums and Shem like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        Tadaima~
        May 15, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
      4. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        Okaeri~
        May 16, 2018
        AliceShiki likes this.
      5. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        *watches*
        *blobgasps*

Wow, the music seems so unfitting to the scenes at the start, and then seems so depressive and make the mood so much more terrible than it usually is at this kind of scene... Amazing! They did an excellent job!!! >.<
        May 16, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
    2. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      1. AliceShiki likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        May 16, 2018
        AliceShiki likes this.
      4. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        *looks at data usage*

4.7GB at day 16...? I have about 11GB per month... Should be safe enough to watch another video~
        May 16, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
      5. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        Kinda creepy and weird! But nice! \(^^)/
        May 16, 2018
    3. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        side note: kancolle *is* supposed to be an all-ages game. Though you wouldn't know from watching the third video.
        May 11, 2018
      3. Clozdark
        Clozdark
        It's good game,but the fanbase isn't that loyal,slowly killed by the rip off azurlane QAQ
        May 11, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
      4. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        It's not really a rip-off, though? It uses ships as cute girls, but Kancolle wasn't the first to do that either. The gameplay is different and it seems they made the characters, story, and stuff on base different too.

As someone who's played neither (because locale issues), it seems like Azur Lane might just be a more interesting game overall.
        May 11, 2018
    4. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      MMD models have gotten a lot better since I first saw a miku miku dance... I'll just mention two modellers worth searching for lewd+cute...
      1. Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        May 10, 2018
      3. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        May 10, 2018
      4. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        just search the name + MMD to see other models, they both have over a dozen different models... some of them aren't even lewd.
        May 10, 2018
    5. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        You'll probably end up never watching it anyway~
        May 8, 2018
      3. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        I'll still watch the ones you linked on your blog post! I just forgot them for the most part! >.<

At some point I'll remember... >.>
        May 8, 2018
      4. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        Ha! I watched it!!!

Animation quality is pretty amazing, I'm impressed! >.<

I didn't like the music at all though... The dance fit it well though... It wasn't my type of dance either though! >.<

I also loved the eyes that constantly changed color! It was a really nice touch!
        May 14, 2018
    6. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      Kaguya Luna livestream coming up. That makes it worth waking up in the morning~
      1. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        Ahh, man. I was laughing out loud. The streaming site lets you buy virtual gifts to send to the performer and she set it up so they fell into the 3d animation stream... so she was buried in fried shrimp and pizza slices. And had over a hundred pans dropped on her head.

... She might have just made some decent money from that 45-minute stream of her just reading comments and pushing aside mountains of virtual gifts.
        May 5, 2018
    7. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      Driving my brother who has broken arms back to his place, I got a call from police saying my dad was found unconscious in his car.. Yeah.
      2. Anon2.0
        Anon2.0
        Lol, good luck there
        May 2, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
      3. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        Ganbatte!
        May 2, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
      4. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        Ugh, still feels terrible though! >.<

Work hard! I hope it gets better soon!!!
        May 2, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
    8. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      Jewel princess is what you get when dmm game devs want to test a new physics engine. Every girl has big boobs and no bra. Not complaining...
      1. Madder likes this.
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        .... Actually, the battle scenes have some cute and cool stuff, wish I could find some gifs to share. When I find them, I *will* share.

Not sharing the R-18 scenes, though. Play the game yourself for those. ;-)
        Apr 26, 2018
    9. anzuda
      anzuda
      Your title is so majestic that i just had to come.

LET ME BE YOUR FOLLOWER!
      1. Fluffums likes this.
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        Sure thing! I'm in the middle of a break right now for RL reasons but I'll be back to posting R-18 stuff in... ~3 weeks.
        Apr 25, 2018
    10. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      Shy big-breasted angel dog-girl Patrasche... GJ Otogi Frontier. Why is every new gacha girl better than the last one? @_@
      1. Hotato
        Hotato
        Because everything is not created equal
        Apr 22, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
    11. Deleted member 37987
      Deleted member 37987
      Elona is a great game!!
      1. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        It's so weird. Just from being able to start as a snail pianist if you want, having the tutorial teach you how to eat by giving you a beggar's corpse, getting to the first town and having an option (actually, the BEST option) to have a little girl pet, socks being among the best melee weapons and panties among the best ranged weapons, and that's just getting started. (and those are all literal)

Yep, elona's great.
        Apr 20, 2018
        SquadCammander354 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 37987
        Deleted member 37987
        Well actually I like it because it fulfills my needs in a 'roguelike'… that is actually being open world >.<
        Apr 20, 2018
      3. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        @Katsono and it fulfills my needs in a roguelike... that is, making my enemies suicide because my catgirl army is throwing panties at them.
        Apr 20, 2018
        Deleted member 37987 likes this.
    12. Fluffums
      Fluffums
    13. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      It's been a tiring few weeks. I can't wait til I can go back to being a shut-in.
      1. Laling
        Laling
        Aye! Life and people-mingling can drain you after a few weeks.
        Apr 15, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
    14. AardwarkThe2nd
      AardwarkThe2nd
      1. Fluffums, AMissingLinguist and Shem like this.
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        Wow, I missed this question. Sorry! It's been a hectic couple of weeks.

Checking a bit, yes, the light novels have the same author. Inside the Cave of Obscenity has a different author name on Nocturne, but it's really common for authors to use different pen-names for different genres when starting out. That, or the guy who wrote the WN let umetani take it over for the LN version, but that's much less likely.
        Apr 12, 2018
        AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
      3. AardwarkThe2nd
        AardwarkThe2nd
        WTF, Kamigoroshi is heartwarming isekai while Cave of Obscenity is tentacle rape. Also, Obscenity's writing style is markedly different from Kamigoroshi, though I suppose the Japanese must be similar...
        Apr 13, 2018
        Fluffums likes this.
      4. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        From my standpoint, Kamigoroshi is boring and cliche while Cave of Obscenity is arguably the single best R-18 novel linked on NU. *shrug*

It's possible the writing style difference is partially due to the different genres and partially due to different translators. And partially because the author matured as a writer from one novel to the next.
        Apr 13, 2018
    15. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      Working on a R-18 blog post right now! A bit different from what I planned, but I'll get it done.
      1. Nino Sasou and Vyren like this.
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        Done and time to sleep. zzZ
        Apr 1, 2018
    16. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      So yesterday my brother broke both arms. This morning, instead of writing, I went to his place to drag him to the hospital...
      1. Vyren
        Vyren
        So he broke his arms but didn’t go to the hospital for a whole day...?
        Mar 29, 2018
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. Raizhee
        Raizhee
        kek , seems like he has a great week
        Mar 29, 2018
      3. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        Last night, he went but ERs are really crowded in downtown cleveland so he convinced himself it would heal on its own... and it's not like they were obviously broken, so he hoped it was a sprain. So yeah, I couldn't trust him to call 911 if I didn't go... :/
        Mar 29, 2018
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    17. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      orz
      1. WingedZombie
        WingedZombie
        ørź
        Mar 28, 2018
    18. Notaborax
      Notaborax
      kek i read your title as the seeker of moe r-18 novels
      1. Fluffums likes this.
      2. Fluffums
        Fluffums
        It's not like I'm not looking for them!
        Mar 26, 2018
    19. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      I'm actually... busy this week? Weird. I'll try to get my next R-18 blog post done on Wednesday.
    20. Fluffums
      Fluffums
      Done with R-18 blog post #4... Tired...