Comments on Profile Post by Maid Chan

1. RTS
    RTS
    Please be so kind as to not embarrass me, beautiful Miss.

A gentleman is required to take of himself. How could I bother you with something so trivial?

Oh, where are my manners. Hi there, @Maid Chan. How's it going?
    May 13, 2018
    Maid Chan likes this.
  2. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Supporting and also doing trivialities to the utmost perfection is my pride and responsibility as a maid.

I am well, how about you?
    May 13, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  3. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    **P.S : sorry for not being there when it's your birthday! HBD!
    May 13, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  4. RTS
    RTS
    I am sorry, but my pride won't allow me to let you do such a task for me.

Anyway, thank you for wishing me a belated birthday! And there's no need to apologise; I appreciate it.

Btw, did you graduate from highschool yet?
    May 13, 2018
  5. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Mhm. In the middle of the long holiday. This maid is being discouraged by the anxiety of future prospect. Shes anxious of new environtment that is her future college.
    May 13, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  6. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Nowadays she just spend her day secluded at home~
    May 13, 2018
  7. RTS
    RTS
    Hmm, a very common occurrence. There's no need to be so worried. Just go along with what you like. But be sure to do these things first before choosing your college:

Firstly, you need to visit the campus. And when you reach there, ask yourself, "Do I see myself here?" Do you feel it? Can you kind of connect with the people and the environment there?
    May 13, 2018
    Maid Chan likes this.
  8. RTS
    RTS
    Secondly, do not go to where your best friend or boyfriend is going. As much you love them, you need to make sure you choose a college that is best for you.

Thirdly, don't think too specific, @Maid Chan. Thinking too specific is probably one of the biggest mistakes students make when choosing their college. I really recommend that you choose a college that isn't partnershiped with any university.
    May 13, 2018
    Maid Chan likes this.
  9. RTS
    RTS
    So that, if down the road you want to do something else, you have the option of choosing a university that focuses on field of studies that you feel is more suitable for you than the one you previously decided upon.

I won't go into more details because otherwise it would become quite a lengthy discussion. To put it in a nutshell, just choose a college that leaves you with a lot of other options.
    May 13, 2018
    Maid Chan likes this.
  10. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Damn~ your tips are precious as usual.
    Have you graduated from college?
    And do you like tuxedoed dude profile pic
    May 14, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  11. RTS
    RTS
    Yes, I like them because I like wearing formal outfits.

And nope, I don't wear them that often. Only if the situation demands it do I wear them.
    May 14, 2018