Comments on Profile Post by RTS

1. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Thanks....ignore what I wrote before.
    I was just checking things out by writing random stuff.

Didn't imagine someone would actually read it...
    Now I feel embarrassed.

Edit: And I'm gonna use you to test things out...don't take it personally if I end up blocking you or something in the middle.
    Gonna start with following...now where do I click to do that?...umm, gonna take a while.
    May 14, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  2. RTS
    RTS
    Lol, no worries. I welcome a curious mind anytime.

Please don't hesitate to ask me for help. I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
    May 14, 2018
    Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  3. RTS
    RTS
    You sure aroused people's mirth with that thread of yours, I must say.
    May 14, 2018
  4. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Really? I just wanted $5 to try out some games but by the time I actually got to it, it had been hours since I've decided on it.
    I had to write something but didn't know what, was gonna write what happened but became too long so I summarized it in a weird way.
    It was all because of the diverse amount of people I met on the way.
    May 15, 2018
  5. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    I also didn't think people other than the ones I had tagged would find that thread so I wrote it in that way...turns out I'm wrong again. This forum lets everybody be seen, I wish someone had told me.
    May 15, 2018
  6. RTS
    RTS
    When you post a thread, it automatically gets displayed at the top of the NU page.

People can easily spot the latest threads at the front of this page:
    https://www.novelupdates.com

And as for the reason why you weren't able to reply to comments in your thread, it was because the thread was locked down by a moderator as it did not have any solid topic to talk upon.
    May 15, 2018
  7. RTS
    RTS
    May 15, 2018
  8. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Thanks...you're an angel, man. I wouldn't be willing to babysit a newbie through the basics of a forum if it were me. Love you.
    May 15, 2018
  9. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    But you don't have to go through all this trouble cause I won't be spending much time on the forums. I have been using novelupdates for years but never needed this. I made an account here just to make a reading list and did the forum one on the side because it was there.
    May 15, 2018
  10. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    I'm not particularly active on social media so I probably won't be very active here either...only if someone rings me up will I be here. Other than that, I can't see myself striking up topics.

But don't hesitate to talk to me, I usually have nothing to do other than read books so I love conversations...I'm just not one to start it.
    Even my first posts anywhere here were posted because I thought nobody would read it.
    May 15, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  11. RTS
    RTS
    Lol, I see. Don't worry, I will definitely try to drop by once in a while to say hello. Usually, I am very busy with real life, so I don't have much time to be online here. We have something in common, don't you think?

Anyway, don't hesitate to ask for help. In fact, I thought you'd be quite a marvelous addition to our forum.
    May 15, 2018
  12. RTS
    RTS
    But I also support your decision. Social media is an enormous distraction and one of the man's greatest enemies.
    May 15, 2018
  13. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Nah, I'm just free cause my exams just ended and there's an enormous vacation before I move into college.

I just don't usually find a reason to post my own stuff (all that I've been doing here were just tests). I really just like reading. It's not a distraction, I just like knowing about other people.

I'm gonna finish reading this one book then I'll check out the rest of this forum then. Thanks.
    May 15, 2018
    RTS likes this.