Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. Fluffums
    Fluffums
    There are a ton of great songs out there and I might not know all of them, so feel free to link anything that comes to mind!
    May 14, 2018
    Totally Not A Clone likes this.
  2. Totally Not A Clone
    Totally Not A Clone
    *casually logs in with clone because two-step verification bugged on main*

Ah, it's hard to link without knowing what you prefer, but I can try I guess!

I have more touhou remixes than vocaloid/utau songs though... The latter I only have like... 60 songs?
    May 14, 2018
  3. Fluffums
    Fluffums
    Anything that comes to mind! You don't need to limit yourself to vocaloid or touhou either. I like a few songs from every genre I know of.
    May 14, 2018
  4. Totally Not A Clone
  5. Totally Not A Clone
    Totally Not A Clone
    *worries if I don't end up going overboard in linking too much stuff whenever people ask for recommendations*
    May 14, 2018
    Fluffums likes this.
  6. Fluffums
    Fluffums
    The Teto song is unavailable in my country, but did you know Uninstall is the opening to the Bokurano anime and not originally a Teto song? :P I've seen a few other vocaloid covers of it... funny how hard it is to find the full original version though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0
    May 14, 2018
  7. Totally Not A Clone
    Totally Not A Clone
    o.0

I didn't know at all! >.<

I had only heard the teto cover of it... I'll see the original one later! It's already night over here and I don't use earphones! >.<

It's a thing that annoys me a bit on vocaloid/utau uploaders, that they rarely say the source of the original song... I remember having a hard time finding Sweet Little Sister's original version from Silver Forest.
    May 14, 2018
    Fluffums likes this.
  8. Totally Not A Clone
    Totally Not A Clone
    Touhou remix uploaders on the other hand always list the original song and which game it was from... It's a lot easier to find the stuff! >.<
    May 14, 2018
    Fluffums likes this.
  9. Fluffums
    Fluffums
    A lot of them are reuploads... they took videos from nicovideo and brought them to youtube without mentioning the source. I try to avoid those channels as much as possible for various reasons. It's not that common anymore though.
    May 15, 2018
  10. Totally Not A Clone
    Totally Not A Clone
    Oh, no wonder!

I don't browse niconico at all, so I only find them through youtube! >.<

I assume the youtube uploaders also reupload the whole stuff from niconico, but they credit everything properly at least... Or at least, the uploaders I usually go to do it! >.<
    May 15, 2018
    Fluffums likes this.
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Tadaima~
    May 15, 2018
    Fluffums likes this.
  12. Fluffums
    Fluffums
    Okaeri~
    May 16, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  13. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *watches*
    *blobgasps*

Wow, the music seems so unfitting to the scenes at the start, and then seems so depressive and make the mood so much more terrible than it usually is at this kind of scene... Amazing! They did an excellent job!!! >.<
    May 16, 2018
    Fluffums likes this.