Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    you don't say.
    May 18, 2018
  2. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Welcome to the ranks of the sick and injured. Will you be taking time off work?
    May 19, 2018
  3. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Still had to finish the job when slipped disk happened, but yeah, been resting. Can't really work when Ai-chan can't do those positions the photograph ask for.
    May 19, 2018
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  4. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Good. Don't get addicted to those painkillers, and do something nice and relaxing and easy on the back.
    May 19, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  5. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Thanks. Even getting up is a pain in the waist though. Not that getting up has ever been easy. Aiyah, is there any job Ai-chan can do without getting up from the bed?
    May 19, 2018
    Cutter Masterson and Nyanko like this.
  6. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Mine! I got paid to lay in bed all day last week.
    Best. Job. Ever!
    (well I was also near death with the flu)
    May 19, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  7. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    I can even lay in bed for up to six weeks, if a doctor signs off on it. The perks of being a public servant!
    May 19, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  8. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ai-chan doesn't want to work for the government anymore. Ai-chan doesn't like having Ai-chan's opinions suppressed.
    May 19, 2018
    Nyanko likes this.
  9. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Yeah, its not good. I don't even have a FB page, because there is always the risk of a random post causing me to loose my job. But such is the price for job security, 80k per year, every Christmas/New Year off, 2.5% more pension payments than everyone else in the country per year, six weeks of sick leave, four weeks of annual leave and a partridge in a pear tree
    May 19, 2018
    Seraphic and Ai chan like this.
  10. OriginalChaser
    OriginalChaser
    hmmmm *stocks up a drawer with icy hot patches and installs various massage chairs (family friendly type) along with a tub big enough for two to stretch out that also shoots jets of water at various places on your back in a set pattern*
    May 21, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  11. Raneday
    Raneday
    eh what's nyanko's work?
    Jun 10, 2018