1. Skullie
    Skullie
    Waiting is a skill needed in life~
    XD
    May 20, 2018
    Havisu likes this.
  2. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I wait so long that i began to write the novels i'm waiting for. My grammar is still on progress, the development is always rushes(need to learn how to make a filler for char development) but the concept is always good though the delivery needs to be good to get hooked into.
    May 20, 2018
    Havisu likes this.
  3. Havisu
    Havisu
    @Skullie but im average in everything, including waiting *sigh

@Arcadia Blade but i dont have enough motivation to do the same
    May 20, 2018
  4. Skullie
    Skullie
    Then you're good in being average.
    e.e
    Some people like me wanna be average too.
    May 20, 2018
    Havisu likes this.
  5. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    You don't need motivation to write. Heck, even my first novel is mostly about narative style where its only char interaction and no content.
    May 20, 2018
  6. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Most importantly, you just need to have fun writing it. Thats why no matter how garbage my grammar is, as long as i have fun, i don't give a sht.
    May 20, 2018
    Havisu likes this.
  7. Skullie
    Skullie
    mine is about a guy getting betrayed by his twin brother because of love and he kill the girl before getting shot by the twin.
    e.e
    May 20, 2018
  8. Skullie
    Skullie
    After that, An inheritance of a sovereign that was searching for a successor found his soul(Traveling through the cycle of life) and transport him into different worlds to let him grow and unlock more parts of the system(inheritance itself turn into something like a system to suit the guy)
    May 20, 2018
  9. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Mine is a half-monster/human that got driven out by people and had stayed in the forest for 7 years(he's 8 years old) and saved some peeps that betrayed him, only unsheating a sword where it was only heroes that could weild the sword.
    May 20, 2018
  10. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Anti-protag, no romance, modern fantasy world, neutral type and badass(edgy but logical type of MC)
    May 20, 2018
  11. Skullie
    Skullie
    It's funny tho
    e.e
    People like me don't go out of my way to safe others I don't actually know......
    Well.....Can't compare a naive 8 yo to me
    XDXD
    May 20, 2018
    Havisu likes this.
  12. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I think it was because the MC trust that he still believe in humanity when in danger yet after he gets betrayed, he even killed those except for one as he told that the MC is a choosen hero.
    May 20, 2018
  13. Skullie
    Skullie
    meh.
    Serve him right for trusting random peeps
    May 20, 2018
  14. Havisu
    Havisu
    Mc must be top naive to still believe in others after he got betrayed
    May 20, 2018
  15. Skullie
    Skullie
    i agree
    May 20, 2018
  16. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Nah, after he heard his mother killed, he became the hero that humanity should've secured instead of betrayed. Pure girls? Off with their head, no trusting even the children. A cold blooded MC that uses the same weapon that protects humans as a race killer.
    May 20, 2018
  17. Skullie
    Skullie
    I see......
    May 20, 2018
  18. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Well, the MC only kills people out of logic. If there are some who'll help him, he'll help them. But his trust is near zero to none.
    May 20, 2018
  19. Skullie
    Skullie
    That's something I would do. Except the first part which i would add "and those that pisses me off or do sth to betray my trust"
    May 20, 2018
  20. Havisu
    Havisu
    I would be their so-called hero first, then wheb they needs me, i would help their enemy instead
    May 20, 2018