Comments on Profile Post by Lucenda

1. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    is this a "hi, I'd like to get to know you all better, do you have any questions about me?" what do you like to read besides gender bender? novels aimed at boys? novels aimed at girls? CN, KR, JP?
    May 24, 2018
  2. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    Also, what are you reading standards like? for example, I have a high ceiling cap but I'm mostly here for fast food novels that are long and full of the type of BS that I enjoy (aka taste rather than quality or lack thereof)
    May 24, 2018
  3. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    @doomeye1337 I’ll read anything as long as I like it, I’m fine with both yaoi and yuri. Though something like Reincarnator, currently around 115 and I’m still waiting to see why people call it a good novel, it’s so slow and I’m bored out of my mind reading it.

No idea how to approach this forum and become familiar with the people here.
    May 24, 2018
  4. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    yea the community here isn't centralized thanks to the structure of it. As far as I know, there are people who are pretty much mostly in the novels subforum only, there are people who frolic in community games and daily laughs,
    May 24, 2018
  5. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    I feel like everyone dabbles a bit in general chat from time to time, and lastly there are the profile wall spammers
    May 24, 2018
  6. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    I think reincarnator is popular because it was one of the first of its kind back when people didn't really translate Korean novels and were getting sick of xianxia and jp food OP novels. Personally I was interested for a bit but the world building felt very confusing so my interest waned
    May 24, 2018
  7. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    .-. Slow and steady I guess or I can just dive in and not worry about it.
    May 24, 2018
  8. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    and as I always do, I'll blindly recommend Dungeon Defense. Lots of people like it, some people hate it, some people only like the first book, etc. At the very least, it's not a "bleh" novel that doesn't really give you much of an impression.
    May 24, 2018
  9. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    Already read it and loved it, though what exactly are fast food novels?
    May 24, 2018
  10. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    fast food novels : novels that are shit quality and are bad for you (your brain) but you love cramming them down your mouth anyways till you accidentally overdose and develop an allergy like some people have with buttered popcorn :p Most of the popular novels here are fast food. You can tell because most of them have like a thousand chapters but it's mostly bullshit XD
    May 24, 2018
  11. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    If I compared to tv shows, I'd say it's like the shows where you watch more for the filler than the main plot because the main story is BS as opposed to "critically acclaimed shows"
    May 24, 2018
  12. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    also, since you already read Dungeon Defense, maybe read Release that witch? I enjoy it for completely different reasons but imo it's one of the better quality novels out here in the sense of how much effort the author actually put into creating his world.
    May 24, 2018
  13. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    That’s probably me with reincarnation, transmigration or gaming novels, kinda wish they could happen to be in real life.
    May 24, 2018
  14. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    Just started release that witch a few days ago, really got me hooked. Though have you ever read Guild’s cheat receptionist or wild last boss appeared? Besides Only sense online and overlord, they could be considered my favorites.
    May 24, 2018
  15. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    yea, it would surely make life interesting. it would probably also make life hectic though if the plot of all these stories occurs. I'd love to be reincarnated into the body of a rich young master in a peaceful world where i could spend all of my life on my hobbies XD
    May 24, 2018
  16. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    i have read a bit of the receptionist one. Like most novels, I dropped it at some point. I think i dropped it for slow updates or something. I only keep up with like 7 novels at any one time
    May 24, 2018
  17. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    I think that story about that guy who could do anything for his cute adopted daughter was a good read too. forgot the name, but i know it was jp
    May 24, 2018
  18. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    I always daydream reincarnating into another world with fantasy elements in, though I only done it if I was getting a new body or form.
    Keeping up with novels?
    ._. I have over 60 novels waiting for me in my bookmarks, I don’t want to force myself to read all of them unless I am willing to torture myself.
    May 24, 2018
    doomeye1337 likes this.
  19. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    you still using bookmarks?! reeeeeeading list~
    May 24, 2018
  20. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    I think it was If it’s for my daughter, I’d even slay the demon lord.
    May 24, 2018
  21. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    yea that is the one. dropped it awhile ago, maybe I should pick it up again soon to catch up. As for more recent ones, I got super interest in to be a power in the shadows. Seems stereotypical but with a good twist and proper execution, at least so far
    May 24, 2018
  22. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    I am using the reading list, but I have to keep tabs on novels on royalroadl and the ones I’ve already started or else I’ll lose them among the ones I haven’t started yet.
    So frustrating looking at my bookmarks ._.
    May 24, 2018
    doomeye1337 likes this.
  23. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    you would go insane if you kept up with all of those stories daily even if you had the time lol
    May 24, 2018
  24. Lucenda
    Lucenda
    My fault for liking basically anything, can’t help my rather childish attention span though.
    May 24, 2018