Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Wayang Emperor The First
    May 27, 2018
    hothotpot and LaDyViL like this.
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Hmm... Sadly, real-world tranquilizer didn't work instantly. Usually takes several minutes. The cause for this since the dart containing the tranquilizer usually hit the target intramuscularly, which cause the drugs need several minutes until it entered the bloodstream.
    May 27, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  3. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    If you desire a quick-acting tranquilizer, use gas instead. Like the flurane family. It will still take a minute or so, but better than nothing...
    May 27, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Although, it is not a tranquilizer. An electrical dart or small insect-sized drone that could deliver several thousand volts of electrical shock, works fine too and it can cause instant incapacitation.
    May 27, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  5. Wayang Emperor The First
    Wayang Emperor The First
    Not instantly? Really? because i remember panicking for my first surgery and the doctor has to put me sleep like 1 second after he give some kind of gas mask? Duno but damn that fast AF!
    May 27, 2018
  6. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    It's because the doctors already injected ketamine and propofol into your blood, the gas is just the finishing combo.
    May 27, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  7. Wayang Emperor The First
    Wayang Emperor The First
    Naruhodo.. i see ▪_▪
    May 27, 2018
  8. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    How does one administer propofol other than injecting it into the blood vessel, oniichan?
    May 28, 2018