Comments on Profile Post by Gandire Alea

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    When a police officer arrived he surveyed the scene. On the porch were two bottles of warm milk, Monday's newspaper, a catalog, flyers, and unopened mail. The police officer suspects it was foul play. Who does he suspect and why?
    Jun 5, 2018
    Anon Ymous likes this.
  2. Skullie
    Skullie
    The mail man?
    Jun 5, 2018
  3. Haxagen
    Haxagen
    Too easy, I'll let someone else take this one.
    Jun 5, 2018
  4. Kudaranai
    Kudaranai
    The police officer, cause he has a gun.
    Jun 5, 2018
    Haxagen likes this.
  5. Skullie
    Skullie
    It’s the mailman because of the monday’s Newspaper on Thursday...?
    Jun 5, 2018
  6. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Skullie, you’re going to feel really embaressed with that answer~
    Jun 5, 2018
    Haxagen likes this.
  7. Blitz
    Blitz
    Depending on where you live this one might not make sense
    Jun 5, 2018
  8. Kudaranai
    Kudaranai
    So officers without guns?
    Jun 5, 2018
  9. hikaoru
    hikaoru
    if the body was found in thursday then i'm going to make assumptions:
    1. there is a Monday newspaper so probably he is killed in Monday, else, there are newspapers for Tuesday-Wednesday
    2. the 2 bottles of milk, if the delivery is everyday then it means that in weds, it was already discovered by the milk delivery guy so there is not a 3rd bottle.
    3.Unopened mail, catalog and flyers.
    Jun 5, 2018
    Blitz and Haxagen like this.
  10. hikaoru
    hikaoru
    if the victim is handicapped and is found in the porch, it means that he was killed after he got the newspaper and the rest of the contents of the mailbox. my guess is it is the Newspaper man or the milk delivery man since but what bothers me is the WARM milk. if it is done before the mailman arrived, then probably he is the killer.
    Jun 5, 2018
  11. Skullie
    Skullie
    I don’t live in Europe so idk those stuffs....
    >.<
    Jun 5, 2018
  12. Haxagen
    Haxagen
    I live in Asia so this might be wrong, but if I remember correctly, the sequence of delivery should be:
    1. Mail
    2. Milk
    3. Newspapers

So the guy got his milk for Monday, got butchered on Monday, and the milkman sent milk for Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Jun 5, 2018
  13. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Killer is the newspaper deliever. He stopped delivering the newspaper after monday because that’s when he killed him. The door is ajar thursday because that is when someone got curious and checked in on him. Newpaper man is not the mailmail~
    Jun 5, 2018
  14. Skullie
    Skullie
    Lol
    XD
    I thought the mailman delivers newspapers too~
    *hide face in embarrassment*
    Jun 5, 2018
    Blitz, Haxagen and Gandire Alea like this.
  15. hikaoru
    hikaoru
    what bothered me was there are 2 bottles of warm milk in the porch. so does it mean that the delivery guy delivered the milk while there is a corpse??
    Jun 5, 2018
    Haxagen likes this.
  16. Skullie
    Skullie
    The milk was warm tho....the milkman must have been the one to open the door and see first....
    Jun 5, 2018
  17. hikaoru
    hikaoru
    @Skullie and there are 2 bottles, it would be understandable if it is only 1 bottle which is warm
    Jun 5, 2018
  18. Haxagen
    Haxagen
    I believe the milkman only delivers the milk to the porch, knocks the door, and then leaves no matter whether the owner responds or not. He has a cartful of cold milk every morning waiting to be delivered, so waiting is unlikely.
    Jun 5, 2018
  19. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    It probably went like this, man got his milk on monday, then was killed soon after. Milk man delievers milk tuesday, then wednesday, then either checks to see why he didn’t collect the milk and runs in fear without saying anything, thus leavign the door open. Or, he could just not have arrived yet on thursday. Milk is warm becuase it is summer
    Jun 5, 2018
  20. Skullie
    Skullie
    @.@
    There’s two warm bottle, that’s why I’m confused...
    Jun 5, 2018
  21. Skullie
    Skullie
    Ohhhh~
    Jun 5, 2018
  22. Haxagen
    Haxagen
    You are overthinking this.

1. On Monday, the milkman delivered the cold milk, which was received. The newsman followed after and butchered the guy.
    2. On Tuesday and Wednesday, the milkman left the bottles at the door, not knowing the occupant was dead.
    3. On Thursday, the mailman showed up before the milkman, which was why there wasn't three bottles of milk.
    Jun 5, 2018
  23. Bloodwar
    Bloodwar
    O_O what just happen?
    Jun 5, 2018
  24. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    A murder happened~
    Jun 7, 2018
  25. Bloodwar
    Jun 7, 2018