Ixcez
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:42 AM
Money:
$9,760
Reading List:
Link

Followers 2

Law student (Representing souls hit by truck-kun)

Ixcez

Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone, Male, from Sweden

Going from economics to law school, did I make the right choice? xD Sep 10, 2018

Ixcez was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:42 AM
    1. BlackTurtle
      BlackTurtle
      No idea how to DM on here, but I'm wondering if the archive site that stores Akugyaku no Black Maria is still active and if you still had the link.
      1. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Sorry I was asked this a long time ago and at this point I don't even remember the sites name, most WN from JP are posted on ncode.syosetu and there is or at least used to be a site that archived all the stories on there that I found to read Black Maria on. At the time I just googled the WN's raw name and found the site to read on but this was I believe close to 5 or more years ago.
        Feb 4, 2024
      2. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Could give you a summary from what I remember if you want but thats about it.
        Feb 4, 2024
    2. PTTT
      PTTT
      Not sure how dm works so I'll just post.
      I want to ask you about the novel "The Return of the Iron-blood Sword Hound". I am very curious to know more about the future story of Morgue Camus. I have read the novel in English, but it seems that only a few chapters have been translated.
      1. PTTT
        PTTT
        I heard that she had a tragic story after the incident with Madame 8 Legs. She was possessed by a demon for trying to revive Vikir. After Vikir came back and got to the academy, he encountered Camus as a dark witch.
        Nov 11, 2023
      2. PTTT
        PTTT
        After that, it is unknown whether Camus was possessed by the demon. And if she could finally regain her original self and have a good ending. Or will this character have a tragic ending? Thank you so much.
        Nov 11, 2023
      3. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        I'll write a response on the spoiler post for the story later on.
        Nov 11, 2023
    3. LWDK
      LWDK
      I saw that you might have access to the black Maria epub? I just read all the currently translated chapters (up to 56) but I can not find anything past that anywhere, raws or otherwise. I have also tried looking on various archive sites and I've got nothing. The internet ninjas really scrubbed this one.

I also I see that I am not the only one to ask you about this, but did you ever manage to recover the epub?
    4. lonjas
      lonjas
      Not sure how dm works so I'll just post. I saw in the black Maria forum you mentioned having access to the full epub. Would you link or send it to me?
      1. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Basically the novel was back then removed from the site where most jp webnovels are posted but there is an archive where you can access most of the novels ever posted on that site even the one's that are removed. I downloaded and read Black Maria on my old pc which sadly broke down, I can have a look and get back to you in a few days when I get back home and get access to a computer and see if I can find the archive.
        Jul 8, 2020
      2. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Jul 8, 2020
    5. Ixcez
      Ixcez
      Going from economics to law school, did I make the right choice? xD
      1. Bad Storm likes this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        You did if it's your calling and you got the skills. Good luck!
        Sep 10, 2018
      3. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Not sure if I got the skills, but I have found it to be interesting. We have the roman court compared to the Anglo-Saxon court shown on the tv (american law type). But so far I like it, haven't been more then 2 weeks into it yet though so :D
        Sep 10, 2018
        Bad Storm likes this.
      4. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        That's good, then.
        Sep 10, 2018
    6. Ixcez
      Ixcez
      2h till my mom arrives apartment looks like a warzone, looking forward to 8-10h car drive where she will tell me how I should live my life
      1. Tramsloof likes this.
      2. Tramsloof
        Tramsloof
        Just start cleaning. Ask your friends, if the mess is too much.
        Jun 9, 2018
      3. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        It was 6 am on a sat when I wrote this :D, I was suppose to clean up this week but one thing lead to another till I was barely in the apartment.
        Jun 9, 2018
      4. Tramsloof
        Tramsloof
        It appears as if you still have an hour. And you can accomplish a lot in that.

You don't need to be thorough. Firstly, roughly clean up the mess. Throw away the garbage and neatly arrange any clothes or books lying around.

Then focus on places where your mom would be looking the most. The restroom etc.

Good luck!
        Jun 9, 2018
    7. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      You should also try tragedy or seinen tags
      1. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        I’ve read some seinen but never really found any good tragedy, though some are fine
        Jun 9, 2018
      2. Wujigege
        Jun 9, 2018
        Ixcez likes this.
      3. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        I’ll have a look
        Jun 9, 2018
        Wujigege likes this.
    8. Ixcez
      Ixcez
      This is too xanthic for me
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Think that would be for the best then I might mistake it for some apple juice
        Jun 6, 2018
      3. akki
        akki
        Okay I can do that. It’ll be $99 please~
        Jun 6, 2018
      4. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        There you go 99 $ as you asked!
        Jun 6, 2018
    9. Ixcez
      Ixcez
      My p*nis brings all the girls to the yard, damn right its better then yours! I could teach you! But size is all!!! La la-la la la....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Adastria Lillith
        Adastria Lillith
        Only brainless harem girls would follow someone who doesn't even know the difference between then and than.
        Jun 1, 2018
        Hotato likes this.
      3. Ixcez
        Ixcez
        Lel I was just letting out the feeling I got from reading Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi :D
        Jun 1, 2018
      4. Hotato
        Hotato
        Ah i see~
        Jun 1, 2018
    10. Raneday
      Raneday
      1st Desu
      Hi
      1. Sephi
        Sephi
        2nd °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
        Jul 14, 2016
        Raneday likes this.
      2. Spanner
        Spanner
        3rd~
        Jul 14, 2016
  • About

Law student (Representing souls hit by truck-kun)

Signature

To try and see the world from the needle's eye
    To laugh at what has been
    And to love what is