Comments on Profile Post by SquadCammander354

1. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    The Beginning

Currently in a forest, the sounds of loud thumps, and the roars of a primal beast could be heard throughout the area.

'How the FUCK did this happen!?'
    Jun 17, 2018
  2. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    These are the current wild thoughts running around inside of Dyrus's head, who had managed to get himself lost after both him and his college buddies were chased away from their camp by a large brown bear. Of course they all ran with the intention of absolutely not dying, but one of them who was unlucky and tripped got mauled by the bear.
    Jun 17, 2018
  3. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    "AHHH! HELP!" He tried screaming, but that had further enraged the maddened bear who had discovered his territory being trespassed, and with a quick swipe he was immediately killed.

One of the men stopped in fear, but that was a bad idea. He had already drawn the bears' attention the moment he stopped. The bear quickly lost interest on the mutilated corpse and ran up to the guy.
    Jun 17, 2018
  4. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Dyrus had seen all of this happen from when his friend had stopped, he hesitated but the terrifying scene had overridden him with an intense sense of fear, so he made a quick decision and decided to start running again while the bear was still distracted.
    Jun 17, 2018
  5. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    When he finally stopped after a long run, he realized that he could no longer hear the sound of his friends screaming, nor civilization. He tried to calming down, but his face quickly became drained of color with the thought of the bear showing up again.

He had tried reaching out to his pocket, but quickly remembered that his phone had been left behind at the camp...he then started breaking down.
    Jun 17, 2018
  6. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    "Fuck, Shit, FUCCKKKK! Why the hell is this shit happening to me!?"
    Jun 17, 2018
  7. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Right at that moment a loud bang suddenly resounded within the vicinity. He heard a piercing ring resound in his head, along with the muffled sound of the surroundings. Instinctively he looked at the direction of which the explosion came from with a pained expression. What he saw was a bright blue, hazy light, it was constantly swirling, and looked like some kind of vorte–
    Jun 17, 2018
  8. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    *RAAWRR*

He was interrupted with the sound of the beast. "Fuck, it's here!"

With the bear making a sudden appearance, he had no choice but to make a gamble, he unhesitatingly ran and jumped into the swirling "light", hoping for something.
    Jun 17, 2018
  9. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    He had gone into the "crack" caused by an irregular event back in the world of Vanguard, whose properties are very distinct compared to Earths'. This caused an intense distortion to appear in Dyrus's universe, with a random set location on Vanguard.
    Jun 17, 2018
  10. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Dyrus's original body was destroyed by the violent trace of Chaotic Energy within the huge void, but because his soul did not have a physical property it managed to remain preserved. After the disturbance disappeared from Earth, everything related to the energy traces returned its original location.
    Jun 17, 2018
  11. LuftRauser
    LuftRauser
    Hmm..
    Jun 17, 2018
  12. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I can continue, after all this is the early draft version of The Child of Chaos.
    Jun 17, 2018
  13. LuftRauser
    LuftRauser
    .... Can u update that on to the next chap
    Jun 17, 2018
  14. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    .....chapter 4 only comes out when I feel committed enough, that and I'm still facing anxiety issues.
    Jun 17, 2018
  15. LuftRauser
    LuftRauser
    And u clearly messing with the arabic font just to make a spell "spell"
    Jun 17, 2018
  16. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    .......meh.
    Jun 17, 2018
    LuftRauser likes this.
  17. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354