Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. ludagad
    ludagad
    Something like that? Where the female MC can impregnate the ML? Lol, really not my cup of tea. Female MC changing her love interest after reincarnation is practically 90% of all reincarnation novels...
    Jul 11, 2018
  2. ludagad
    ludagad
    And for female MC spoiling her ML...kinda rare haha. This novel: Slapping the second female lead [quick transmigration] has a MC doting on her ML after 2-3 arcs when she realizes she loves him. And it's doting to the extreme where she turns yandere for him. Maybe you'll like it :3.
    Jul 11, 2018
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Not a fan of deres. I am too old for that cliche. It was cool in the 2000s not anymore. I didn't even notice the ML got pregnant lol. I guess that's what the mpreg tag means. I was looking for something along the lines of In Time With You or Friends
    Jul 11, 2018
  4. ludagad
    ludagad
    I find the Chinese yanderes are more tolerable tbh. Like this one is all about protecting the ML and dishing out punishment to the ones who go against him. The ML lost his memories after the first 2 arcs, so she had to do the chasing. Unless I'm mixing it up with another novel, I've read too many v_v
    Jul 12, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.