Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. ludagad
    ludagad
    Aish, but I barely have spare time to read. The guilt is eating me inside, but so is the stress of my internship and my oncoming exams. I had so much more time when I was a hikikomori. Now I gotta be productive x_x;
    Jul 24, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I wish you success. I had sent you an email about Sinister something novel if it was worth it. Being a neet is cool until you find your calling or that special someone or something
    Jul 24, 2018
  3. ludagad
    ludagad
    Sinister ex-girlfriend? I think it's nice, but maybe not your type. I only got foggy memories of it, but I do remember one yandere ML and a heartless MC.
    Jul 24, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Nah, not for me to read but translate. I am trying to find the next Chu Wang Fei. . I want $3,000 per month too you know...
    Jul 26, 2018
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Correction : Chong Fei Manual
    Jul 26, 2018
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Anyway, I am taking s gamble with all your teaser novels maybe I can strike gold with one of them.
    Cheers
    Jul 26, 2018
  7. ludagad
    ludagad
    Oh, something like Chongfei Manual? So romance, palace intrigue and family intrigue + some revenge, but fluffy and more light-hearted? It's kinda old now, novels from before 2016 haha. The trends shift very fast.
    Jul 26, 2018
  8. ludagad
    ludagad
    BTW, don't take anything from my reviewed novels, cause it's mostly an archive of novels I've read, but I haven't been that impressed by any of them. Kinda weak writing. I think Sinister ex-GF was quite popular in the spoiler section. I thought someone was translating it already, strange.
    Jul 26, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.
  9. ludagad
    ludagad
    Oh, and The Empress' New Clothes by the same author is like Chongfei Manual 2.0, but I don't recommend translating (or writing) something this similar to an already existing novel. Always go for fresher things xD and something you won't be cringing at translating, I guess.
    Jul 26, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Well I hire translators so I would have been spared the suffering. Thanks anyway lol
    Jul 26, 2018