Tales of the Reincarnated Lord
    Jul 25, 2018
  3. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    For some reason, I keep reading that as Lord of the Rings
    Jul 25, 2018
  4. Willheim
    Willheim
    Thats because the acronym that i used sounds like LoTR or is time to rewarch the movies in a super-maraton! Yaaaay
    Jul 25, 2018
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Maybe if you read it backwards, but that begs the question of why is my mind reading it backwards?
    Jul 25, 2018
  6. Willheim
    Willheim
    Mmm i dont think its about your head reading it backwards but its more like when people write using numbers and we can still read it as words. Your brain takes this familiar forms, in this case the leters that are similar, and re-arranges them in something familiar or very present for you. That sounds kinda romantic when u think about it xD
    Jul 25, 2018
  7. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    inbuilt autocorrect basically
    Jul 25, 2018
    Willheim likes this.
  8. Willheim
    Willheim
    Yeap, our brain does a lot of tricky stuff, for expl when u move your ese looking sideways really fast you "cant" see, but i recall it was your eyes deleting the weirdest blurs and filling the rest. If you look in a mirror and try move your eyes sideways while focusing in whats happing in the mirror you cant see your eyes moving :p
    Jul 25, 2018
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The problem her is that I start with the T, then glaze over the word, see the L, and then go backwards/recall the rest of the word.
    Jul 25, 2018
    Willheim likes this.