Comments on Profile Post by Tramsloof

1. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    B-but, what would heroes do then?
    Jul 28, 2018
  2. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Whey you overcome bad with evil, you really present the hero with a bigger fish to catch.

After all, it would reward better to take down evil than good.
    Jul 28, 2018
  3. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Well, that doesn't sell in the movies, so no one does it.
    Jul 28, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.
  4. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    It's starting to sell alright.

Anti-Heroes are on the rise. John Wick has been a hit. I am bad with titled, otherwise with what I have watched, I could build an IMDb site by myself.
    Jul 28, 2018
    Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  5. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Well, now that I think about it, it does happen sometimes, but when you want kids to be able to watch it too, you can't do that...
    Jul 28, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.
  6. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    You raise a fair point.

But even PG-13 isn't what you would like to be today. Heck, tv is airing Naked Dating, and we are talking about kids.

People are really making it all worse for the coming generation. And believe me, it's not violence that concerns me as much.
    Jul 28, 2018
    Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  7. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    That might just be your TV, because so far I haven't seen anything that would make me raise my eyebrows... then again, I don't spend that much time watching TV.
    Jul 28, 2018
  8. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    I guess making the kids cultivate their discretion at an even younger age should be what schools must focus on... better now than never.
    Jul 28, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.
  9. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Well, your average movies at WoW and HBO also do the trick just fine.

Maybe I am more conservative, but I believe there are things kids shouldn't know before a certain age.
    Jul 28, 2018
  10. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Well... there is also the fact that internet has become widely available, and because of it it's sort of impossible to hide some things for much time.

I would say that they need to be better prepared, not avoid the subject entirely.

Then again, if we're talking about 12 and 13 year olds, I have to agree... and the sad thing is, you can't control what a kid sees in the TV unless you're all the time above his head.
    Jul 28, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.