Comments on Profile Post by RTS

1. Reyrey
    Reyrey
    Nah, it's just that since I read WMW I always end up looking at generic Hero protagonist as a hypocrite. Rather following the journey of anti hero which stays true to their own nature.
    Aug 16, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  2. RTS
    RTS
    Woah, there's nothing wrong with that! I believe you misunderstood my rhetorical statement. Truth be told, I rather admire how much you appreciate those two protagonists for who they are.

Not to mention, I myself am a sucker for anti-hero and villainous protagonists, so our preferences match.
    Aug 16, 2018
    Reyrey likes this.
  3. Reyrey
    Reyrey
    Same, been looking for female mc that are more of less the same. Shame that most of the time those novels with female mc are bound to do court romance and shit.
    Aug 16, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  4. RTS
    RTS
    I don't read romance. That said, I can recommend you some published novels if you want. Quite a few of them have anti-heroine female protagonists.
    Aug 17, 2018
    Reyrey likes this.
  5. Reyrey
    Reyrey
    Do share them please. Anti heroine female mc that aren't focused on Roma are kinds rare.
    Aug 17, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  6. RTS
    RTS
    Aug 17, 2018
    Reyrey likes this.
  7. RTS
    RTS
    Anyway, Mark Lawrence works are mainly based on grimdark, so give his other books a try as well, especially Prince of Thorns. The series is quite dark, so be prepared.
    Aug 17, 2018
    Reyrey likes this.