Deleted member 36162
    Rip

I want my share of his nuffies.
    Aug 15, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  2. RTS
    RTS
    What share are you even talking about?

If memory serves correctly, @Hallow Cause promised me that he would deposit all his nuffies into my account. So why must you come between the two of us? Why?
    Aug 15, 2018
  3. blaze27
    blaze27
    Why does it sound as if @Hallow Cause divorced you @RTS and you're waiting for some compensation money?
    Aug 15, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  4. RTS
    RTS

I am a 100% healthy straight man, so why would I marry @Hallow Cause, who shares the same gender as me, in the first place?

Notwithstanding that, I find your comparison hilarious. So here, have a like.
    Aug 15, 2018
  5. blaze27
    blaze27
    I see... But you know there's this phrase I heard somewhere: "Straight men can be bent"

Just wondering...
    Aug 15, 2018
  6. RTS
    RTS
    Why are you so hell-bent on bending me?!
    Aug 16, 2018
    blaze27 likes this.
  7. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Sadly, I'm at my fourth year in medical technology...

And we all know during the fourth year, Internship starts. At first, I thought it would be less tiring... But boohoo, it's at least 10× more tiring...
    Aug 31, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  8. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Leave apartment at 1 am, return home at 10 pm. Not to mention two days of tests every week...
    Never any holidays. I can't even attend family gatherings, much less have any free time for going through the internet...
    Aug 31, 2018
    Lurking and RTS like this.
  9. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    It's also mentally and emotionally* straining considering the fact you sometimes see children (mostly females) having syphilis, aids, HIV, and other STDs... Coming from their dads...
    Aug 31, 2018
    RTS likes this.
  10. RTS
    RTS
    And here I thought I had to deal with the most hectic schedule in the world. My situation is all rainbows and butterflies in comparison to yours.
    Sep 4, 2018