Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I'm gonna give you my awesome phrases/quotes list that I picked up from here and there to you.

A smile will get you far. A smile and a gun will get you farther.

Blast the music until you can't feel a fucking thing.

They say time is the greatest medicine of all to heal wounds, alcohol helps you fast forward it.

I'd stop my game for you.

I'm not anti-social. I'm anti-idiot.
    Aug 16, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  2. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Do you feel motivated by the notion of helping others?

http://wbnv.in/gJxgVG

Aug 16, 2018
  3. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ahahahaha, thanks but Ai-chan already boycotted Qidian a long time ago, despite our two offices being under the umbrella of the same parent company.
    Aug 16, 2018
  4. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Can I ask you smth? Why do you keep making those laugh thingies (ahahahah) when obviously you're not laughing in real life? Do you have some kind of obligation to entertain me (entertain is possiboy a wrong word. Meh)?

Excuse my shitty english.
    Aug 16, 2018
  5. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Hmm. What I mean to say is... why do you keep acting... cute? when you probably don't even really give a shit about what I feel?
    Aug 16, 2018
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Because Ai-chan is indeed laughing, babe. The irony of being asked to visit Qidian when Ai-chan already cut all ties with them is quite funny. If Ai-chan really isn't amused, Ai-chan would say it. Ai-chan is very direct.
    Aug 16, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.
  7. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I don't really understand what's so funny about that. And you actually didin't answer the question of why do you keep acting cute when you really don't give a shit.
    Aug 16, 2018
  8. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Why would you be so edgy about that? After all, we don't know each other. How would you know I don't give a shit about you? Is it because I won't click on your link?
    Aug 16, 2018
  9. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Nah. Just curious. And why did you go on the offensive so suddenly? Anyway. Like I said, I don't really get to ask that question in real life that often, so just curious. And btw, you're really good at the blame game... I think it's called that? Or is it just called passive-aggressiviness? (I'm kinda stupid so I don't really know.)
    Aug 16, 2018
  10. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    But dude, you're the one who got offensive in the first place! What's with the edgy words, "you really don't give a shit?" Dude, it just sounds like you're picking a fight. Anyone would've misunderstood your intentions with your words.
    Aug 16, 2018
  11. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I didin't really mean to. But it's just the truth. There's ppl dying out there right now, do you really care about them? There's also prolly children getting abused and shit out there. It's just how humans work. Ppl don't think about other ppl if they're not somehow connected to you.
    Aug 16, 2018
  12. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Then what does that have to do with me? Am I not allowed to laugh at something I find funny?
    Aug 16, 2018
  13. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Wow. You're on fire. And you just made this whole thing about you? Again, I'm just observing facts as I see them. I haven't actually studied psychology or smth, so I'm not really sure. And please, answer the question. I don't really feel like searching online when I can ask you. Also, your answer is probably a lot better than what I can find online.
    Aug 16, 2018
  14. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Why I act cute? Because that's my persona. Why I laugh? Because I find it funny. Anyhow, I'm not gonna reply you again. It seems like you're trying to accuse me of something when it's you who's been offensive since your third post. On fire? No, I'm just weirded out by you and your attitude. I don't want to accuse you of anything, but you've been accusing me since the start.
    Aug 16, 2018
  15. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Stop breathing, hold your breath for as long as you safely can. Also close your eyes while you do it.

Now, really be thankful that you are still alive and seeing all the colours in your life.

Take deep breaths once you have resumed breathing, and not the huffing puffing type. That will relax you and if you can guide the above thoughts, you will go into a good, relaxed and motivating mood.
    Aug 16, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  16. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I'm sorry. It didin't really come to my mind that it's just in your personality. I really don't haven't had much social experience (lack mostly the good part). Now I made this whole thing about me. Well. At least this shit got you worked up well enuf.
    Aug 16, 2018
  17. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    If I may be bold enough, I would like to present my conjecture. Based on my what I have seen of @Papercut he's really just not socially adept.

You would definitely realise it normally based on what I have seen of you. It seems, you really are tired.

So it's a good time to put the matter to rest.
    Aug 16, 2018
  18. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Yes, I'm very tired. I want to work on CRAP but I'm so busy with work. And since next week is celebration week, I have to work extra jobs this week. Now it's 5 in the morning, working on CRAP for the whole night but forgot that I have to go to a photoshoot in the morning at 9 am. Anyway, if I said anything wrong to @Papercut I shall apologize now before I go take a nap. Also thanks @Tramsloof
    Aug 16, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.
  19. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    @Ai chan I don't know how the photoshoots go, but if you should sleep while you can. Unless off course there's tons of preparation for the photoshoots and other factors. I am just ignorant.

It's not about right or wrong really, just being more you know...I can't find the right word, sensible.

Any ways, good luck. Remember, deep breathing,
    Aug 16, 2018
  20. Nami Heartfilia
    Nami Heartfilia
    *gives you 'moe'vation*
    Aug 17, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.