But that's a forum game?
    Aug 19, 2018
  3. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Well yes it is, atleast a thought of one
    Aug 19, 2018
  4. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    I am assuming you are looking to poke everyone trying to make a game or thought of making one, and since its a bot game, it does require programming too
    Aug 19, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  5. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    So it's not being made yet? Hum, looking at the OP, @lychee's game doesn't look too hard programmed as as web game. Ai-chan can probably do this in a day. Simple one of course, but still doesn't look too hard if someone can write every text and think of every monsters or drops.
    Aug 19, 2018
    Ddraig likes this.
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Oh wait, it's a multiplayer game. Ai-chan can't program that. And yes, Ai-chan's poking everyone who's trying to make a visual novel.
    Aug 19, 2018
    Ddraig likes this.
  7. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    multiplayer in this case isnt that hard tho
    Aug 19, 2018
  8. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Multiplayers even simple ones would still need a server or a host, neither of which Ai-chan understands much.
    Aug 19, 2018
  9. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    you just need to create a database and/or a data structure to store every players info, which is not really hard
    Aug 19, 2018
  10. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    true i forgot that, but maybe tony can help with that bit if you ask him and are gonna host it on nuf
    Aug 19, 2018
  11. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Yes, but where would you store it if not the server? You can't run a multiplayer game without a server that stores the data. Single players on the other hand can be stored as a single file in google files and played directly from public google files.
    Aug 19, 2018
    Ddraig likes this.
  12. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ahahaha, that depends on @Tony But Ai-chan still don't really know how to make multiplayer, though.
    Aug 19, 2018
    Ddraig likes this.
  13. TamaSaga
    TamaSaga
    ? Huh?
    Aug 19, 2018
  14. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I read in one of several months old threads that you said you were making a visual novel.
    Aug 19, 2018
  15. TamaSaga
    TamaSaga
    Oh, that! That was my experience making one. In short, the partnership failed and I was left holding the bag. Since I had other projects, I had to drop it.
    Aug 19, 2018