Comments on Profile Post by SoShy

1. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    @SakuraHana I would love to go see it someday ! Such a beautiful story to it.. They say its fragrance is unique also..
    Aug 30, 2018
    SoShy likes this.
  2. SoShy
    SoShy
    It is quite beautiful. I saw them at temple last week, there was a certain event at the temple where they offered hundreds of Kadupuls decorated in pots.
    Aug 30, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  3. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    @SakuraHana Wow ! Thats amazing ! Was the fragrance beautiful too ? They say it cant be duplicated.. Im jealous !
    Aug 30, 2018
    SoShy likes this.
  4. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    @SakuraHana it was referenced in a poem I read once and I googled it.. Such a cool story !
    Aug 30, 2018
    SoShy likes this.
  5. SoShy
    SoShy
    Yeah it has a nice fragrance. There's actually quite similar flowers to Kadupul we offer at temples.
    Search Nil Manel, Manel, Nelum, Olu. But most of them lack the fragrance, also they bloom at the dawn.
    Aug 30, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  6. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    Aug 30, 2018
    SoShy likes this.
  7. SoShy
    SoShy
    My favourite flower is Saman pichcha, also known as Jasmine. It has quite the fragrance, even though the flower is small and wilts easily.
    Aug 30, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  8. SoShy
    SoShy
    No problem :D
    Aug 30, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  9. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    @SakuraHana that actually is my favorite(accesible haha) flower ! I love the smell of jasmine I used to have some in backyard at my parents the fragrance is beautiful and the tiny white flowers are pretty. We have orange trees too there so their blossoms in Spring smell amazing
    Aug 30, 2018
    SoShy likes this.
  10. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    @SakuraHana im going to google ours are Arabian jasmine I believe I eill see if it is same as yours. I live in Az in US..
    Aug 30, 2018
    SoShy likes this.
  11. SoShy
    SoShy
    Yeah, I love for its smell too. It's quite a lovely flower and grows in almost everywhere. xD
    Unlike the gorgeous orchids or roses, I like this simple flower the best. <3
    Aug 30, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  12. SoShy
    SoShy
    Happy flower hunting!
    o//
    Aug 30, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  13. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    @SakuraHana thx ! I love all flowers..we all need to take the time to aporeciate nature.. There is a botanical garden by where I live that is amazing..nice chatting w/ you ! Have an amazing day !
    Aug 30, 2018
    Kogal Koi likes this.