Comments on Profile Post by Slayerwolfx2

1. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    misunderstanding or whatsoever, I must really have misjudged his character...
    Aug 30, 2018
  2. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Our last conversation ended well, but I imagine his parents are the ones creating all the problem.
    Aug 30, 2018
  3. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    The fact that he didn't reply when I called him is what frustrates me the most.
    Aug 30, 2018
  4. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    I can't fix anything if I can't speak to them. And their behavior last night was really bad, so I don't even know if I want to be defensive, or a bit more aggresive.
    Aug 30, 2018
  5. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    That said, his father's brother just died a few days ago, so I can excuse them partly.
    Aug 30, 2018
  6. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    It's not like I haven't lost a close one either, but there is a limit.

Sometimes I don't know how can someone be so cloudheaded.
    Aug 30, 2018
  7. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Oh yeah, he also blocked me on facebook, so there is that, but at least there I can give him the benefit of doubt, in case I was being annoying.
    Aug 30, 2018
  8. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Sigh...

Here is nothing, hoping he calls back.
    Aug 30, 2018
  9. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    This all could have been layered misunderstandings, something which could have been solved quite easily, had he not blocked me on facebook.
    Aug 30, 2018
  10. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Well, I mean it's more probable that he's being stupid and not letting me do anything, but I guess I will find out later...
    Aug 30, 2018
  11. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    You should make this a blog post?
    Aug 30, 2018
    Bad Storm and Slayerwolfx2 like this.
  12. Slayerwolfx2
    Slayerwolfx2
    Thanks for the suggestion, even uncertain as it is, but dunno... I don't really wanna go in too many of details on this subject.
    Aug 30, 2018
    Silver Snake likes this.
  13. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Well, you did try. That should be off your chest by now.

Friends, no matter how good they are, are humans still. Misunderstandings happen, and so do mistakes.

I don't know the details, but it would be good to employ a mutual friend to prove your case. Regardless, you should be free of any burden.
    Sep 2, 2018