Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. ludagad
    ludagad
    I didn't notice you wrote something here, no notification lol. I tend to avoid drama based on a novel, it's never adapted faithfully. And in any case, that novel wasn't my favorite either.
    Sep 9, 2018
  2. ludagad
    ludagad
    I'm kinda over palace intrigue -_-. You really need to be in a mood for those. I'd rather have an OP MC these days, who doesn't get swept up in plots.
    Sep 9, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I didn't read the novel just got one chapter translated lol. I liked the role reversal, that novel with pregnant men took it too far though lol. I don't expect adaptations to be faithful. Some stories I won't read the book even if I am paid but will watch the drama ie Martial Universe. Wang Likun is gorgeous :3. I also enjoyed Ice Fantasy due to the awesome recap lol
    Sep 9, 2018
  4. Wujigege
    Sep 9, 2018
  5. ludagad
    ludagad
    Hmm, just need to know one thing: is it a tragic end? I hate it when I invest my emotions into a character only for them to die in the end... or for the couple to separate -_-;
    Sep 9, 2018
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Well depends on which of the main characters that you support lol
    I will say that the end was satisfying.
    The Fire Princess is just too awesome.
    My advice, read the recap for the first 10 episodes and see if you want to watch it. That's exactly what I did.
    I skip episodes 41 to 50 though lol
    Fire Princess Zhang Alina won Miss China Universe 2004 so she is definitely eye candy and she can also act
    Sep 9, 2018