Comments on Profile Post by OceanMagix

1. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    I bet some of us veterans then would still be here to guide the new generation about importance of waifus and classics and to rage an eternal war against fujoshis
    Sep 9, 2018
    Nino Sasou and OceanMagix like this.
  2. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Of course if biological immortality happens before then , then calling people old at 60 yrs would be questionable
    Sep 9, 2018
    OceanMagix likes this.
  3. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Or would it be in with the new, out with the old...
    hmm... perhaps we would act unchanging, forever eternal here.
    And once we’re gone, what would be of our profiles? How would they fare... immortalised here or forever gone as we are.
    Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    There would be a hall of fame by then, probably
    Sep 9, 2018
    Bad Storm and OceanMagix like this.
  5. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Lol, what about when the current vets are gone, when the mods need to retire and change... *gasp* Tony will be gone one day?...
    Sep 9, 2018
    Princess Renesmee likes this.
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Look at usenet, ICQ crowd and yahoo groups users. Then doubles the awesomeness or creepiness factor by 2 or 3. Then you will get to imagine how NUF crowd will be like 40 or 60 years later.
    Sep 9, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Change is inevitable, who knows maybe one day we might have a righteous havek for mod
    Sep 9, 2018
  8. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Oh.... umm.... idk what those are...
    Sep 9, 2018
  9. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    That would be assuming Tony still keeps paying the bills. It could be one day Tony decides we're all a bunch of screwups and throws the bowling ball before walking away into the sunset. Though that's kind of dumb because it's not like he can chase the sunset anyway. Unless he flies a concord, but we know concords are myths.
    Sep 9, 2018
  10. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    That being said I would love to be a mod here
    Sep 9, 2018
  11. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    What's a concord? opposite of discord? xd
    Sep 9, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  12. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Lol, so if Tony stops, we’ll be goners then? Hahahahaha

Hmm... ddraig becoming a mod huh. How does it happen anyway.
    Sep 9, 2018
    Princess Renesmee likes this.
  13. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Usenet was the first ever online bulletin board system made for the public (or semi-public). ICQ was the haut couture of the internet messaging services like yahoo messengers, msn messengers or trillian. People who used ICQ was cool. Yahoo groups only matters if you were a yahoo messenger user but back in its day, it used to be very lively, basically a huge 'yahoo answers' that don't suck ass.
    Sep 9, 2018
    OceanMagix likes this.
  14. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    ICQ is pretty much the granddaddy of skype, wechat, telegram and other similar standalone messaging systems. There was a time when instead of giving each other numbers, students said, "Hey, my ICQ is 11342269, message me!" Ah, ICQ, I miss you.
    Sep 9, 2018
  15. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    ohhhhhh!
    Sep 9, 2018
  16. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Dunno my best guess would be to contact tony
    Sep 9, 2018
  17. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    so you didn't。