Comments on Profile Post by Cian-Chan

1. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Danmei is eww and unneccessary to the glorious genre of scifi
    Sep 15, 2018
  2. Cian-Chan
    Cian-Chan
    I am open to any opinion. I like a lot of genres. This time, I'm really into danmei. In the future, I may like different genre.
    Sep 15, 2018
    Ddraig likes this.
  3. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    How much do you like interstellar?
    Sep 15, 2018
  4. Cian-Chan
    Cian-Chan
    I'm just looking for them bc I seem to have read less of that genre than other genres. I like every genre, as long as it is a good story. I like interstellar bc it's easier to read for me.
    Sep 15, 2018
  5. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    You are talking about interstellar as a genre while I was talking about the movie XDXD
    Rip
    Hmm star system type sci fi are rare on NU
    The ones I remember are about a harem, a reverse trap harem and a xinxia pretending to futuristic space age.
    Sep 15, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    you have read less coz it is one of the tags with really less stories out of which most are not even what most would consider scifi or just straight up shit
    Other tag is yuri and shoujo ai bit I doubt you are gonna read that
    Sep 15, 2018
  7. Cian-Chan
    Cian-Chan
    I don't know the movie. I don't watch movies these days.
    Ddraig, how did you know that I'm still not on the yuri zone? I'm still afraid to go to that zone. I'm afraid I'll become one
    Sep 15, 2018
    Lonelycity likes this.
  8. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    I read bl and yuri both... will I become Omni or what ? XD
    Lol being able to emphatise is not the same as becoming the character... ofc you can always read it from gods eye mode.
    Sep 15, 2018
  9. Cian-Chan
    Cian-Chan
    I'll come to that genre in the future. Previously, I also don't read BL and I'm very disdainful of it. Then I started with shounen ai and then Yaoi. Being a reader is the best
    Sep 16, 2018