Comments on Profile Post by Twilight Fox

1. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    I was looking for something to read and I thought "Is Long Live Summons still a thing? Ahh but isn't it translated by Qidian now?....why does everyone not like them again?"
    Sep 19, 2018
    LaDyViL likes this.
  2. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    As far as I can see...QI wanted to absorb CN translators by aquiring the rights to those novels and/or inviting them and others to join them.

From my running around through Reddit and reading all the hate towards QI and sometimes China in general, people really really don't like you. So the likelyhood of people joining you of thier own free will...is minimal...
    Sep 19, 2018
  3. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    I won't even ask what happened with Wuxia World since everyone is already arguing that on EVERY forum post I can find mentioning this case. The only thing that matters is the translating of the 31 novels is still going and probably won't stop until after the legal battle is done, and knowing how long things in court can be drawn out, I'd say get comfortable and don't hold your breath.
    Sep 19, 2018
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Someone probably once said any publicity is good publicity...but based on how your name is now associated with greed and so much hatred, I would be inclined to disagree.
    Sep 19, 2018
  5. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    So I will ask again. Is there anyone who you have not alienated, be they casual reader, fan translator, or massive translation group?
    Sep 19, 2018