Novela likes this.
  3. Blitz
    Blitz
    Goodnight shivers
    Sep 19, 2018
    Novela likes this.
  4. Novela
    Novela
    Horse~nii you can't hug me anymore ('3)o I might have someone I like :P though idk
    Sep 19, 2018
  5. I like bishounens
    I like bishounens
    Princess is expanding the harem?! *coughs blood*
    Sep 19, 2018
    Novela likes this.
  6. Novela
    Novela
    Hmmm your alive ^.^
    Idk maybe xP it might just be hormones (read love and emotions come from hormones...) and pass ._. Hopefully because I don't want to feel unrequited love
    *looks out the imaginary window....*
    *then hugs bishie ♡*
    Sep 19, 2018
    I like bishounens likes this.
  7. I like bishounens
    I like bishounens
    Yep, just happened to pass by, though you could call me on discord anytime (whatever happened on that chat)
    *pats head* Unrequited love reeeally sucks, so I wish it's not the case for you. But if you need support, you have your knight right here *hugs back*
    Sep 19, 2018
    Novela likes this.
  8. Novela
    Novela
    Your my husbando '3')♡
    Sep 19, 2018
    I like bishounens likes this.
  9. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Gasp! Novela's got a Crush! Tell Osa all the details! *Nosy Osa is activated*
    Sep 26, 2018
  10. Novela
    Novela
    Your getting 0 details as I decided I won't like him anymore as love would just be fake . You can't love someone as its just really your hormones (read online). I'd rather just be normal '3')
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  11. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    _(:3」∠)_ Ahhhh, was a Online thing? Well, I'd say you can love someone perfectly fine online. But I can see why someone not want to.
    Sep 26, 2018
  12. Novela
    Novela
    Nah it was irl but I just found it insignificant and would be time consuming etc...so I decided nah fk this :P
    It's just better to be near them and other people than to ruin things *shrugs*
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  13. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *pat pat pat*
    Do you not want to do it because you don't "want to ruin things", or because you just felt like you don't really. Its "just a crush"?
    Sep 26, 2018
    Novela likes this.
  14. Novela
    Novela
    It's just a crush and I dont even know them enough ._.
    Maybe I was just swayed by his strengths or just by his easy goingness or by his random acts of kindness...
    Just pointless ^.^ love is but pointless feeling its better to have fun than to ponder on said moments
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  15. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *pulls cheeks*
    *pats and hugs*
    Sep 26, 2018
  16. Novela
    Novela
    It was just something I don't need...living is more important than being a mindless love addict like one my friends who's had at least 5 boyfriends or more *shrugs*. Even though she's 16 too...
    I find 16 being too young to date unless you've known each other for at least years or deeply enjoy each others time and would work hard to support each other in the future *shrugs*
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  17. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    True, True. *pat pat*
    Sep 26, 2018
  18. Novela
    Novela
    But the thing is she is the one who broke up with them...
    Also I read that women who go and have many boyfriends then settle down are most likely to divorce later or not be sastified with said relationship
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  19. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Sounds like she's more just treating it like a game. I.E. being in a relationship to be in a relationship.
    Sep 26, 2018
  20. Novela
    Novela
    Idk maybe because she became someones boyfriend after breaking up with her ex/boyfriend then became one with someone she knew for two months. She says her new one is kinky (had shone us a hickey on her chest in p.e when changing). She broke up with him for one day but I saw them together again the next *everyone passes the spot to get to school such pda...*
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  21. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Oh wow.
    Sep 26, 2018
  22. Novela
    Novela
    Lol But idk she's the bad girl type *shrugs*
    Now back on topic about me xP *arrogantly straigstraight end
    So I'll not love until I know the guy for at least a year or two years that is if I actually hang out with them.... If not I'll just be a loner xP, no point of pointless love :x on another note
    Some guy thought I added him on in instagram because it was my name which is uncommon
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  23. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Bwhahaha! Personally, I'm the same. I never understood why people date to "get to know each other", then wonder why it ends badly.
    Its kinda counter productive.
    Sep 26, 2018
    Novela likes this.
  24. Novela
    Novela
    Hmm idk maybe I'm just an asexual who reacts to kindness *shrugs*
    I rather enjoy just seeing them well and happy than make things awkward
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  25. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *Pat pat pat*
    Na, I never liked the term "asexual" (even if I'd fall under that, I guess).
    Rather, I think the current way the world sees love and relationships is just warped and distorted.
    Sep 26, 2018
    Novela likes this.
  26. Novela
    Novela
    Maybe lol asexual refers to plants which make their own babies without mating too though its correctly termed as asexual reproduction :3
    Idk lol there are some relationships that enjoy time with each other and not in reproduction later or money but that's rare
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  27. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    _(:3」∠)_
    Sep 26, 2018
  28. Novela
    Novela
    Is that lying down with gong/seme~sans hand around your waist?
    Sep 26, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  29. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    NO! *bites*
    Sep 26, 2018
  30. Novela
    Novela
    Bad inumaru!
    *bites inumaru back*
    '3')
    Sep 26, 2018