Comments on Profile Post by kiara8

1. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    Have confidence in yourself you will succeed ! So much is awaiting you afterwards..good luck !
    Sep 19, 2018
    Tramsloof likes this.
  2. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Why feel fear and anxiousness over something that hasn't even happened yet? It's like grieving for the death of your wife whom you haven't even met yet, much less married.

Two, when you are walking on a shaky bridge, and you have time to think of falling, that means you aren't focuses enough on crossing it.

Be like an archer. And focus on your goal. And it shouldn't be what do I when I fail, but how do I pass.
    Sep 19, 2018
    Ruyue and Emmyy like this.
  3. Ruyue
    Ruyue
    Basically what the guy above me said worrying helps nothing and often times can lead to worse situations so don't think about failing try your best and don't worry.
    Sep 19, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  4. kiara8
    kiara8
    ...I feel unsatisfactory, but ok
    Sep 20, 2018
  5. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    What makes you feel that way ?
    Sep 20, 2018
  6. kiara8
    kiara8
    I don’t know, I feel stagnat, like I’m going to fall behind.
    Sep 20, 2018
  7. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    Since I don't know you its tough to give useful advice. Is this the first time you are feeling like this ? Is something going on in your life disturbing your balance ? We all hit plateaus where life feels kinda blaaaah.. you just have to stay positive I think..
    Sep 20, 2018
  8. kiara8
    kiara8
    Yeah... thanks. It’s probably just pressure from being near adulthood soon
    Sep 20, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  9. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    I think you need to be in the moment. Enjoy your school life while accomplishing what you need to do..Worrying doesn't serve any real purpose, it just bogs you down.
    Time can't be retrieved so enjoy life. I understand pressure of an unknown future all you can do is work towards it.
    Study, prepare but don't forget to laugh and have fun because you only live once. Balance is the key to success ! Good luck !
    Sep 20, 2018
    kiara8 and Tramsloof like this.
  10. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Two points of thinking.

One, tomorrow will come when it's time. And you shouldn't spoil today over tomorrow.

Two, either you accept things as they are. Or you become brave enough to initiate a change.
    Sep 20, 2018
    kiara8 and Emmyy like this.
  11. kiara8
    kiara8
    Alright, thanks for the advice, guys/girls.
    Sep 20, 2018