Comments on Profile Post by Nami Heartfilia

1. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Lol, I just finished mine.
    Sep 20, 2018
  2. amilhs
    amilhs
    Whos your teacher? Is that philo 2 - logic or philo 45(or something) - ethics?
    Sep 20, 2018
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Something called... "Understanding the Self".... new curriculum's naming sense sucks
    Sep 20, 2018
  4. amilhs
    amilhs
    OWow! its kind a like logic..i think..xD
    if its ethics it will be understanding the self and others..xD
    Sep 20, 2018
  5. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Not really sure. It's mostly about looking at 'self' in different perspectives and school of thoughts.
    Sep 20, 2018
  6. amilhs
    amilhs
    Ohw.. in my time we only have 2 philo subjects(logic and ethics) that should be taken..but if you want to take another philo subject, then it should be logic, ethics and philo subject/s that you want to take..just ask permission to your department and philo department..this also includes other subjects that you want to take but not included in your curriculum..
    Sep 20, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    From what I know, this one is included on the CHED's general subjects along with 7 other subjects.
    Sep 20, 2018
  8. amilhs
    amilhs
    Ohw..
    Do you still have the 2 philo subs(logic and ethics) i mentioned in your curriculum?
    7 other subjects??
    Sep 20, 2018
  9. Bad Storm
  10. amilhs
    amilhs
    Hmm..
    The subject is kind a like logic or philo of self..and includes psychology(personality psycholify) i kind a like attending Art of appreciation class..xD
    Sep 20, 2018
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I'm afraid we'll just memorize names, painting and stuff... My drawing/art skill is non-existent
    Sep 20, 2018
  12. amilhs
    amilhs
    Ahh..
    Its kind a like "Humanites" subject then..we didnt paint, draw or something in that subject..but we discussed about paintings, drawings,arts, how to take pictures..and especially we visit old/antique churches found in cebu..we like made a like blog thingy about it..in papers..like the whole architectural thingy of it(assigned church)..took pictures and descriptions of them..its included in the finals grade..
    Sep 20, 2018
  13. amilhs
    amilhs
    and also i really like our teacher cuz she is very good and she let us watched two movies.."the girl who leaped through time(jap anime movie)" about painting and "the secret(thai or tai movie i recommend this movie..its a very very good movie..i promise..xD)" about music, piano, romance and everything..i watched the movie like many many many times!!xD
    Sep 20, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  14. amilhs
    amilhs
    She consumed 4 classes for watching the two movies and didnt ask us to do any reflection paper..but only asked us to answer at least one question in a 1/4 sheet of paper..xD
    Sep 20, 2018
  15. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Wow so nice. I've watched that movie as well. It's good
    Sep 20, 2018
  16. amilhs
    amilhs
    The two movies that i mentioned??or the secret movie??
    Sep 20, 2018
  17. Nami Heartfilia
    Nami Heartfilia
    *calls police* my post just got hijacked! Joke.
    Sep 20, 2018
  18. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    The first one. Not sure 'bout the second one..
    Sep 20, 2018
  19. amilhs
    amilhs
    Ohw..
    The girl who leaped through time? Watch "The Secret" its a very good movie..and also @Nami Heartfilia watch it!!! I really really recommend the movie!xD
    Sep 20, 2018
    Nami Heartfilia likes this.
  20. amilhs
    amilhs
    Sep 20, 2018