Comments on Profile Post by Twilight Fox

1. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    *sends moderate amount of rain*
    Oct 9, 2018
  2. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Back when I was growing up in California, we never got snow, only cold rain and the occasional bit of hail. Whenever it did rain though, me and my siblings always liked to splash around in the puddles along the street.
    Oct 9, 2018
    Lovely, Donutmindme and Bad Storm like this.
  3. Ram5
    Ram5
    really? even when winter?
    Oct 9, 2018
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Yep. Never snowed in Californiaz only rained and hail every once in a while. I remember the first time I saw snow...me and my siblings all didn't know what it was at first XD. Then it slowly dawned on everyone "ITS SNOWING!".

See, growing up hearing about snow in Christmas songs or on the TV, you never really understand what it's like or what it is until you see it for the first time.
    Oct 9, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Unfortunately, we didn't have snow clothes to play in, so we just got on the warmest things we had in layers(Sweaters, Wind Breakers, and long sleeve shirts and hats), and played outside for the whole day.
    Oct 9, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    For murder??
    Oct 10, 2018
  7. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Murder?
    Oct 10, 2018
  8. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    She was asking if you're gonna use rain boots and red rain coat for murder, I think
    Oct 10, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  9. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    What? No! I wanted to be a little girl again and splashing around in puddles without care!
    Oct 10, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  10. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    *shrugs*
    Oct 10, 2018
  11. Ram5
    Ram5
    what stopped you from doing that as an adult?
    Oct 10, 2018
  12. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    I don't have any rain boots...and it only rains at night here...;_;
    Oct 10, 2018
  13. Ram5
    Ram5
    I'm sorry my dear, is not like there is any shop selling them right?
    Oct 10, 2018
  14. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    ....hmmmm.....YOU KNOW WHAT! Your right. One of these days, I'm gonna buy the stuff I need to do all my childhood fun times.

Jumping in puddles, making snow angels and snowmen, make a backyard rope swing, play twister, eat s'mores until I'm sick, and watch movies I should be watching that will give me nightmares.
    Oct 11, 2018
    Ram5 and Bad Storm like this.
  15. Ram5
    Ram5
    Great! XD
    Live your life like a king!
    Oct 11, 2018