Oct 9, 2018
  2. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    His springtime youth?
    Oct 9, 2018
    kfahad likes this.
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Lol, my mind went haywire. For a second there I thought prime referred to prime numbers (2,3,5,7,11...)
    Oct 9, 2018
  4. kfahad
    kfahad
    @Bad Storm haha, still studying? I was talking when I was at my peak watching anime and reading manga. Until I discovered LN it starts declining my interest in anime. Then CN, KN now back to JP novel and a little KN. Now reading LN I'm starting to lose interest? Is it sign of aging? xD
    Oct 10, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I went the Same route.... Then to fanfiction... I've been there since I disappeared
    Oct 10, 2018
  6. kfahad
    kfahad
    Ohh I guessed nuffian citizen almost have same route. But you already finished disappearing?
    I think I might disappear too.
    Oct 10, 2018
  7. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Been almost a year lol
    Oct 10, 2018
  8. kfahad
    kfahad
    Did you feel something like being helpless too? You still want to stay but nothing is holding you back to stay?
    Oct 10, 2018
  9. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Just got bored of it all then got wrapped up in fanfiction, wouldn't say I was helpless just got to the point where I could read a WN a little bit and guess the plot due to repeativeness
    Oct 10, 2018
  10. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    You guys sound like a bunch of old men at the corner mart. :P
    Oct 10, 2018
  11. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Probably I am turning 30 ;-;
    Oct 10, 2018
    Femme Fatale and kfahad like this.
  12. kfahad
    kfahad
    @Archaic pickle right specially the CN so boring now, i only read selected KN now and JP.hehe
    @Femme Fatale haha, we are old man now, though archaic is a little older than me i'm turning 28 this Nov.
    Oct 10, 2018
    Archaic pickle and Femme Fatale like this.
  13. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    *pat**pat* @Archaic pickle You only are as old as you tell yourself you are.... next time you feel old, go dance in the rain on a warm day or sing at the top of your lungs to your favourite song...Anime for you old timers. ;)
    Oct 10, 2018
  14. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Maybe the two of you can sing together in Karaoke. If you drink or partake of the pot all the merrier. XD Adults have perks that kiddies don't have. Hehe.
    Oct 10, 2018
  15. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I'd probably only know Pokemon by heart lol.
    I don't sing in public, well I do in my SUV and the shower. My voice stinks lol.
    Dancing in the rain sounds like a good way to catch pneumonia or the flu lol it's October
    Oct 10, 2018
    kfahad and Femme Fatale like this.
  16. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    And I know what you mean about CN novels starting to feel generic, or just wish fulfillment
    Oct 10, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  17. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    What a big baby about the dancing in the rain...you do it on a warm day...pfft, today it's hot here and the neighborhood kids were playing with hoses and water outside...afterwards they came back in and had a big shower and warm stuffs to drink....they also had the biggest smiles on their faces. >.< I got a bit wet, but I'm an expert ninja at these games. >.>
    Oct 10, 2018