Comments on Profile Post by OceanMagix

1. earp
    earp
    @OceanMagix that's basically me. but i only read a few cnovels. i started with jpnovels.
    Oct 11, 2018
  2. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Same same~ my first novel was Sao
    Oct 11, 2018
    Ruyue likes this.
  3. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Another one falls to the dark side....sigh
    Oct 11, 2018
  4. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    You know, I think it’s because after reading so many BG stories that you start to see a general trend. After a while, when you look at this trend, no matter how it is, you feel like there’s some feelings about human nature in it that you are tired of...
    Oct 11, 2018
    earp likes this.
  5. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Lol, anyway, I commented about your profile page cause I feel like it kind of reflected my journey of novels. Hahaha~
    Oct 11, 2018
    earp likes this.
  6. Bitter Sweet
    Bitter Sweet
    Hahaha.... I too may soon join. *coughs* I don't think my mind can resist much longer. It also doesn't help that my sister is a fujoshi already.
    Oct 11, 2018
  7. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Lol, it’s always your choice ^_^ as long as there’s no conflict of belief hmm?
    Oct 11, 2018
  8. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I went from watching anime on cartoon Network, then reading manga on msn group pages in the early 2000's one manga, then ran into wuxia on spc.net in the comment section, royalroadL and here I am... I'm reading fanfiction mostly now
    Oct 11, 2018
    OceanMagix likes this.
  9. Bitter Sweet
    Bitter Sweet
    I-It's just that my code of mental conduct demands I stay neutral. Yet, it becomes so difficult sometimes. I blame my playful imagination. It does too much at the wrong moments. >.>
    Oct 11, 2018
    earp likes this.
  10. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Lol
    From anilinkz and gogoanime to mangafox then Sao on bakatsuki?
    Then to whatever light novels that I could stumble across and encounter cns. Now i’m on the path of bl.
    Oct 11, 2018
    Bitter Sweet and earp like this.
  11. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I wish I could filter it out of fanfictions tbh... I have nothing against it personally, but some pairings leave me dumbfounded
    Oct 11, 2018
    OceanMagix likes this.
  12. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Oct 11, 2018
  13. Bitter Sweet
    Bitter Sweet
    Keeping the most unbiased stance possible in an effort to be amicable and not too fervent. Although it's not so possible anymore.
    Oct 11, 2018
    OceanMagix likes this.
  14. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    I’m surprised lol. For you to choose to be neutral, you must have your reasons lol. Well, humans are changing all the time. It’s just how you choose to change.
    Oct 11, 2018
    Bitter Sweet likes this.