1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Alive!!!!! *glomps*
    Oct 19, 2018
    KuroInfinity likes this.
  2. KuroInfinity
    KuroInfinity
    *hugs back*

hahaha, maybe. It really depends on how this *certain project* I'm translating goes. If I get back into translating I'll be active again.

But its nice to see you too Alice~ (^^)b
    Oct 19, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, I hope your project goes well then! It's nice to see that you're still doing well though~

Welcome back~ *snuggle snuggle*
    Oct 19, 2018
    KuroInfinity likes this.
  4. KuroInfinity
    KuroInfinity
    *snuggles*

Well, it really depends on how you define 'doing well', I'm almost 20, and I'm still not in post secondary education because of upgrading and work.

I can't help but feel like I'm being left behind by all my former friends from highschool... orz
    Oct 20, 2018
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *laughs* I'm 22, working unregistered, quit uni halfway and barely pay my bills~

Stop comparing yourself to your HS friends, we always pay attention to the people that have everything going well for them, until something goes wrong... Pay attention to yourself and think on how you can improve your own life instead of caring about theirs! \(^^)/
    Oct 20, 2018
    CDLevit likes this.
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    But in all honesty, I totally understand this feeling, I felt the exact same for a while... Until a friend of mine quit military school on the last year, even though starting 2019 he would be earning around 10 minimum wages per month and with great prospects of growing.

Now he is living in another city and makes a living by farming and selling gold in Tibia.
    Oct 20, 2018
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    You never know what changes life will bring to you, so just try doing your best~
    Oct 20, 2018
    CDLevit and KuroInfinity like this.