probably?
    Dec 9, 2015
  3. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Or you have dusted for too long?
    Dec 9, 2015
  4. Konoe
    Konoe
    Both most likely. I've been around as an anonymous editor on baka-tsuki for around 4 years and was Bakahou's ninja editor for TnY before he disappeared. I think I made an account quite awhile back for this site and just never did anything with it besides use links. Didn't even know it had a forum until a little bit ago.
    Dec 9, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  5. Konoe
    Konoe
    Well I knew I was just to lazy to do anything with it.
    Dec 9, 2015
  6. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Welcome to the forum.. There are some translators around but not much that is as useless as me.. ^^..
    Ah thanks for your work on bakatsuki then.. We also have editors lurking here..
    Dec 9, 2015
  7. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Dec 9, 2015
  8. Konoe
    Konoe
    Ah, I am not quite sure if I'm able to do editing anymore, My Irl has been becoming quite busy due to the fact I have had to manage joining the military as well as a full time job. I can try to help though if I have time.
    Dec 9, 2015
  9. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    For someone who just in the field for 3 months... 4 years is really an ancient....
    Dec 9, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Nah, we'll just throw a party here for all your hard work..
    And salute! For joining the ranks.. May the blessing of Light novel God be with you..
    Dec 9, 2015
    Konoe likes this.
  11. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    @Yukkuri Oniisan how can you say that? *pss you should say he's an elder instead*
    Dec 9, 2015
    Konoe likes this.
  12. Konoe
    Konoe
    Honestly I'd rather have a Grandmist level expert bless me instead of some god. I'd feel much more secure.
    Dec 9, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.