Comments on Profile Post by Azleyza

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    My biggest dislike is the lack of screen time they gave Qiao Yifan
    Oct 22, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  2. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    @Kitsune Alea Yupp!! Agree!! Hopefully season 2 next year Qiao Yifan could get more screen time with his new Ghostblade character~~ ~>____<~♡
    Oct 23, 2018
  3. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I also hope more Tang Rou fan art comes out. I’d really like to use her as an avi~
    Oct 23, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  4. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    @Kitsune Alea Which one do you ship?? Ye Xiu X Tang Rou or Ye xiu X Su Mucheng?? >\\\\\\\< ♡
    Oct 23, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Su Mucheng~
    I just can’t see Xiao Tang as anything other than an over eager student.
    How about you??
    Oct 23, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  6. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    @Kitsune Alea Same!!! I ship Su Mucheng with Ye xiu too!! >\\\\\\\< I feels like Ye Xiu treat Tang Rou as a successor of Battle mage god like him.. I can't even imagine how they become intimate if they in relationship..XD
    Oct 25, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I can see her entering some sort of relationship with Sun Xiang though. Not a proper one, but more like her challenging him to a fight and him saying, “if you lose, then you have to treat me to dinner.”
    Oct 25, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  8. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    @Kitsune Alea Thats a bit complicated relationship.. but together tang rou and sun xiang looks nice though.. as long as they didn't disturb my main ship of Ye xiu and su mucheng..XD
    Oct 25, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I can’t really picture them developing a normal relationship due to his ego~
    Fufufu~
    I would really like to see more of happy’s internal relationship’s though. A few comments have been made here and there, but not much has been shown about how they get along with on another.
    Oct 25, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  10. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    @Kitsune Alea hehehe.. well sun xiang only goals in his life is to defeat Ye Xiu in duel/competition.. yeah kinda hard thinking he would be close to Tang rou..XD about internal relationship.. Owh.. I hope they won't break my heart too much.. As long as they could still be together in the end.. ~>____<~
    Oct 25, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  11. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    ?? I meant I’d like to see how Happy’s members interact around each other on a daily basis. I kinda picture Wei Chen pulling Yifan to the side to give him extra lessons on how to be shameless on the battle field or Fang Rui trying to practice a coordination with Steamed Bun only to fail misrably cause Steamed Bun then gets distracted.
    Oct 25, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  12. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    @Kitsune Alea Lol.. I misunderstood your meaning.. hahahaha XD okay or Mo Fan disturbing teams coordinate and stick to his law being a ninja and all.. if you ask I would say Ye Xiu is the shameless of all!! Hahahahaha XD Iol when Ye Xiu use nearby monster like a summoner~~ XD
    Oct 27, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  13. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Not just any monster, but the boss~
    Oct 27, 2018
    Azleyza likes this.
  14. Azleyza
    Azleyza
    Lolololol you're right hahahahaha XD Ye Xiu is Big Boss~~ Boss is just like his minion or followers.. XD @Kitsune Alea
    Oct 27, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.