Comments on Profile Post by MrSplashy

1. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Good luck~
    I'll be cheering for you~
    Nov 7, 2018
  2. MrSplashy
    MrSplashy
    Ehh, I hope I can. I am notorious for being amazingly lazy and give or take this will be gone in a day or so... Though seriously it's been a dream of mine since the first time I played video games.
    Nov 7, 2018
  3. Effugium
    Effugium
    Good luck from me as well~
    Nov 7, 2018
  4. ShinMofu
    ShinMofu
    Coding can be daunting at first, but if you persist you will surely get there! Making games is even scarier, but you will be overjoyed when you make your first functioning application! There are so many indie friendly engines with a ton of support like Unity3d and Unreal so have at it! GameMaker and Construct are also popular alternatives! Anyway, ganbatte!~
    Nov 7, 2018
    MrSplashy and Bad Storm like this.
  5. shin chan
    shin chan
    After learning could you teach me
    Nov 7, 2018
  6. MrSplashy
    MrSplashy
    @ShinMofu - I have tried coding when I was in Elementary and High School, we always have lessons about coding during that time and because of that it somehow accomplish my dream but it isn't enough. Yeah, you're right with the fact that Coding can be daunting at first but once you've familiarized with it yourself you'll easily learn the rest of the functions and such.
    Nov 7, 2018
  7. MrSplashy
    MrSplashy
    ...I really do find it enjoying when I successfully finished a program with no errors in my codes but when it comes to debugging that's when I will yell. It's been years since I last programmed so I guess I'll learn the basics of the basics again.
    Nov 7, 2018
    GonZ555 and ShinMofu like this.