Comments on Profile Post by Ruyue

1. Ophious
    Ophious
    That's definitely a Tower of God fan art!
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler, Ruyue and Viola like this.
  2. Viola
    Viola
    Yessir
    Some Viole Fan Art, My favorite one out of all the searching i did.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler likes this.
  3. Ruyue
    Ruyue
    SIU is quite a god to be able to manage making the entire series
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler likes this.
  4. Ophious
    Ophious
    I enjoyed the series but I stopped reading due to catching up in the past, last I remembered they reached a floor with floating islands and a hotel. So I have a lot to catch up on
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler likes this.
  5. Viola
    Viola
    It's definitely one hell of an achievement SIU has made.
    It was fun to see his quality steadily improve over the years. Even if the story isn't quite as good his artistic talent and the sheer size of his chapters will keep me coming back for quite awhile.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler and Ophious like this.
  6. Ruyue
    Ruyue
    True, though I read the latest chapter today and Evankhell is such a lit character.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler likes this.
  7. Viola
    Viola
    Such a fun addition. We're finally getting a glimpse of the true Rulers of the Tower and their levels of power.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler likes this.
  8. Ruyue
    Ruyue
    True, before we thought that Baam was overpowered, but then we realize that Ha Jinsung and others are insanely powerful.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler and Viola like this.
  9. Viola
    Viola
    Even his last fight in the mirror (avoiding spoiler, im sure you know what im eluding to) Really up the ante. Finally we thought, Bam is actually closer to becoming a real player in the Tower.

Then we get all this and it just broadened our horizons so much.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler and Ruyue like this.
  10. Viola
    Viola
    Ive a feeling there is going to be a 3rd season of ToG while another Time Skip between the two. Otherwise it will likely take too long for Bam to realistically grow strong enough.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler and Ruyue like this.
  11. Ruyue
    Ruyue
    True, otherwise from Baam insane leveling Im kind of more interested on exactly how Baam ended up in the cave. They really don't go to indept to explain what exactly transpired. I hope we'll figure out what's exactly going on in s3.
    Nov 13, 2018
  12. Viola
    Viola
    Ya, The answers they gave us concerning his past only made 4 times as many questions.
    Nov 13, 2018
    Coler likes this.
  13. Ruyue
    Ruyue
    His mom was Jahad's lover. His dad was a companion in the group. Baam apparently was suppose to die, how did he end up in a cave?
    Nov 13, 2018
  14. Coler
    Coler
    I like TOofG it’s so amusing. A real masterpiece I did say. Tho I am annoyed at the fact that his signature move is a thorn/needle.
    Feb 11, 2019
  15. Ophious
    Ophious
    I stopped reading after the Hell train arc because I want to binge read it all in one sitting
    Feb 11, 2019
    Coler likes this.
  16. Viola
    Viola
    Ya, i wish they explored is own internal power more. The one the administrator was somewhat fearful of in the 1st season, but that will come in time.

@Ophious You will probably be waiting awhile then.
    Feb 11, 2019
    Coler likes this.
  17. Ophious
    Ophious
    I have novels
    I can wait
    Feb 11, 2019
    Viola likes this.
  18. Coler
    Coler
    Not as long as me. The next time I open my eyes only 1 second has come passed. [ Whyyyyy....more updates...more.]
    Feb 11, 2019