Comments on Profile Post by leegood

1. lychee
    lychee
    It's a great anime! As for why -- the main character wanted to find her mother, who was a famous adventurer.
    Nov 22, 2018
    Silver Snake likes this.
  2. leegood
    leegood
    But why would they go into a kill hole in the first place
    Nov 22, 2018
  3. lychee
    lychee
    Ah, very few people go to the truly dangerous depths. Most stay in the shallow parts where it is much safer to return to the surface. It was a very very very rare occasion that the legendary highest rank adventurer would intentionally go past the point of no return -- they called it a "Last Dive" -- and its so rare that it's basically legendary.
    Nov 22, 2018
    Silver Snake likes this.
  4. lychee
    lychee
    Most of the other characters try to push their limits in the dungeon because the deeper you go, the better treasure to find. However, you'd have to be crazy do a "Last Dive" though.
    Nov 22, 2018
  5. leegood
    leegood
    That makes more sense, it seems strange to me to risk your life like that, but I guess people did try to explore and find riches in the past at risk of death.

I bet the creator of the abyss is a God that's trolling humans for entertainment.
    Nov 22, 2018
    Silver Snake and lychee like this.
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    *has been video recording, baby lee not use one emoji... One toddle...or cute face. ..I'm beginning to think that the movie baby geniuses was on to something... When they don't think they are being watched... They act differently..
    Closes pickle jar lid before I'm discovered*
    Nov 22, 2018
    leegood and Silver Snake like this.
  7. leegood
    leegood
    (o^o^), *smiles innocently*
    Nov 22, 2018
  8. leegood
    leegood
    @lychee I've watched till episode 8, and I can tell the plot armor is super strong!

Not being aware of surroundings, cooking in the open, not looks where she's walking/running, being super loud in a dangerous place.

Its clear she should have already died in the 1st layer long ago by carelessness and splitting her skull due to falling off a cliff.
    Nov 23, 2018
    lychee likes this.