Nov 23, 2018
  4. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    *huggles back*
    How are you?
    Nov 23, 2018
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Pretty good. I’ve finally did some laundry (with bleach) that I’ve been wanting to do for a long, long time. I was bleachless up till now. Other than that, translating is a pain~

How are you??
    Nov 23, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Lol, be careful from bleaching colored clothes.

I've been in a roller-coaster of emotions. Currently stable. Kinda. Other than that calculus is a pain Q.Q
    Nov 23, 2018
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Just my one sheet, white clothes, and white towels. Honestly, being given white towels as a gift sounds horrible in hindsight, but hey, they were free~

there, three, calc will eventually end. But, if you’re only currently stable, then is there something that’s been bothering you??
    Nov 23, 2018
  8. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I quite like white towels. It looks so clean after getting washed. Why were you even given a towel?

B-but there are harder maths than calc with the course I chose. Welp, dreams sure are hard to achieve.

Everything just seems too much. It'll get better.
    Nov 23, 2018
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I was given towels as a house warming gift is what I want to say. In truth, I just came to Japan and my company made arrangements for me to have some needed things such as towels, a futon, a refrigerator, and a washing machine. They also made sure I had a desk and chair~

See, calc will look like cake by the time you’re through~. So, what’s your dream, to build airplanes??

Ah, over load. *gives support huggle*
    Nov 23, 2018
  10. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I see. That makes sense

My dream is to live the slow life haha. But society wants humans to be achieve something so yeah, getting my degree would help.

*gets huggled* so warm~

How about you? What's your dream?
    Nov 23, 2018
    AhoDesuGa and Gandire Alea like this.
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Oh, seems like I got somewhere to go right now :'(

Talk to you sometime~
    Ciao o/
    Nov 23, 2018
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  12. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    My dream is to learn japanese at the moment. I’m also working on a novel~ To be honest, part of the reason I’m in Japan is to figure my life out.

Chao~
    Nov 23, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.