Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    If you rant about it so much do you think it's time for a change?
    Nov 26, 2018
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    One does not simply quit his job, especially if his job is a doctor of medicine. Also, mouths need to be feed, house needs to be paid, and bills need to be settled. Being a working adult is a restless chore, I really envy the young'uns who never had to ponder the necessities of modern life...

Can't just retire whenever I wanted...
    Nov 26, 2018
  3. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I know that, but maybe change the location you are working at? Maybe the location itself is inducing stress?
    Nov 26, 2018
  4. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    What type of doctor are you?
    Nov 26, 2018
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Well, not's the location. No matter where yer stationed, a practicing doctor's job is stressful. Even if I want to, I can't, being in contract and all...
    Nov 26, 2018
  6. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    technically as a doc you never get to retire unless you have a lot of savings or work for a public hospital/government hospital that gives you retirement income which is ..... rare desu~
    Nov 26, 2018
  7. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    GP, Public Health. Government-contracted. Better this than hospital. Seen enough death and suffering for a lifetime there. Don't like hospital posting. Don't really opening a private practice (I mean using my work-free time for another work? Please no...) Not a workaholic.
    Nov 26, 2018
  8. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    nice thing about the private sector is after a while you get to go around the world for conventions which are often sponsored by people who want to butter up to you to sell their drugs desu~
    #docperksdesu~
    Nov 26, 2018
  9. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    sad part is stabbing a person is waaaaay easier than stiching em back desu~
    Nov 26, 2018
  10. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    tho if you wanted money medicine ain't your calling it ought to be surgery, or stem cell research into making people look "young" desu~
    Nov 26, 2018