lychee likes this.
  2. lychee
    lychee
    and how are you kyuubey-san? XD
    Nov 27, 2018
  3. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    good, as usual
    Sorta wish it was colder and maybe rainier, but eh, can't expect everything to work out in life :p
    Nov 27, 2018
    lychee likes this.
  4. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    HBY? life slowing down a bit, now that it's holiday season?
    Nov 27, 2018
  5. lychee
    lychee
    huh, for me as I get older I feel like I'm not so fond of the cold anymore. Too chilly for me! It's good to see you still alive and kicking though!
    Nov 27, 2018
  6. lychee
    lychee
    Hahaha not at all! The stress doesn't go away! >.< I need to find better ways to decompress that isn't just flopping around all day. XD
    Nov 27, 2018
  7. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    lol I never died! but yea it's true in terms of nuf I'm sometimes not here. And how cold does it get where you're at? I'm cali so it rarely goes under 50 F. And I mostly like the cold because cold mornings are the best...... cold air snapping at my cheeks while it's super warm and comfy under my blanket.... I swear I always end up sleeping longer when I can during the winter because of it.
    Nov 27, 2018
  8. lychee
    lychee
    Thanksgiving was below freezing here! And it's hard for me to get out of the bed in the mornings when it's so cold!
    Nov 27, 2018
  9. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    lol that's what adults do tho! well, according to pop culture and the older generations. Esp after they get too old to party and club XD Have you tried the usual things like a nice long bath, light exercise, etc?
    Nov 27, 2018
  10. lychee
    lychee
    Ah, it's just hard to bring myself to because most of the time it feels like my options are (work) <--> (procrastinate) <--> flop/sleep. >.< I haven't figured out my time management yet! I think the challenging thing about my current situation is that clear boundaries between work/home disappeared lately, so I haven't quite figured out how to handle myself!
    Nov 27, 2018
  11. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    yea, you never want to get out when it's so cozy inside your blankets when it's so cold outside, but when you do get up, it's really quite refreshing !
    Nov 27, 2018
  12. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    oh, you're now working from home? Yea, that's indeed a different type of challenge. Boundaries indeed! I'm sure you'll get thru this though with a new skill in your list of talents :p
    Nov 27, 2018
  13. lychee
    lychee
    T^T
    Nov 27, 2018
    doomeye1337 likes this.