Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Valdimir

1. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    Who said that I'll be using my own house IP?
    Dec 8, 2018
  2. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    *like* yes, you will need as many ips as well. It's money, after all.
    Dec 8, 2018
  3. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Remember your taxes when transfer. XD
    Dec 8, 2018
  4. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    I suppose you guys don't know that there's company that specializes in hiding your own ip. You don't need to use TOR for that. And Yes I do have their product.
    Dec 8, 2018
  5. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    Right. Tax matters. Aliosha, what's your surname, Bro?
    Dec 8, 2018
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  6. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    Dec 8, 2018
  7. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    I have PS, though I do not use it.
    Dec 8, 2018
  8. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Am not single. No ship please
    Dec 8, 2018
    AMissingLinguist, Ruyue and Emmyy like this.
  9. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    That makes two of us, I suppose @Emmyy will have to get us to trade partners first.
    Dec 8, 2018
    AMissingLinguist and Emmyy like this.
  10. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    Sounds interesting!
    Dec 8, 2018
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Yeah, I'm married to my schoolwork. If anyone wants to trade partners, I'm totally fine with it hahaha
    Dec 8, 2018
  12. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Dec 8, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  13. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    Don't worry, come to prison and you won't have to worry about School anymore. If you need a conviction from a court decree, than it'll be because of adultery. You'll have many those who will proudly stand as alibis and testimony against your action.
    Dec 8, 2018
    AMissingLinguist and Emmyy like this.
  14. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    Making a fake ID isn't hard, Making a credible Passport may take a while though. There's some people who sell information or you can just bribe a mailman to accidentally give you a whole bunch of someone mail which sometimes hold private information.
    Dec 8, 2018
  15. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    Making it is a craft, Although its been a few years since i've look it up in the blackmarket. But getting one from a credible forager only cost a dozen grand or two. Much more expensive than getting a gun depending on where you live.
    Dec 8, 2018
  16. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Tony-chan can remove nuffies from people (and ban accs) if she deems it necessary.

That said, for as long as your spam is not... Well, spam, it should go through.

Feel free to do that if you have the willpower to create thousands of accounts I guess?
    Dec 8, 2018
  17. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    @Emmyy It's been a few years since i've visited it. I may have visited hundreds of website however i honestly doubt i'll be able to find one still existing. Any that do exist are basically low level abandoned websites most likely filled with nonsensical people.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  18. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    The Dark web is all about creating your Identity. You create your Identity than you start gaining people trust in order to build more connection. It's all about connection, Everything that truly wishes to become secretive means that you must hold a pass in order to enter their society. It constantly changes places, If You don't stay in touch than you'll lose contact with them.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  19. Emmyy
    Emmyy
    Dec 8, 2018
  20. Alexander Valdimir
    Alexander Valdimir
    @Emmyy Yes I'm part russian, although it has been two decade since i've visited Russia. So i don't considered myself russian. Also Have fun trying to get a reference in the Dark Web. Back then it taken a few month before i gotten entry into the internet black market. Nowaday with internet more accessible, it's gonna take you much longer since people will feel more suspicious.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.
  21. Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund
    Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund
    How did this get here...
    Dec 9, 2018
  22. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *unlimited pat works*
    Dec 9, 2018
    Emmyy likes this.