Comments on Profile Post by Eternal Liar

1. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ever tried Chaos Child? The translation got out some months ago. For PC anyway.
    Dec 10, 2018
    Eternal Liar likes this.
  2. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    I finished it, I also downloaded its after story novel
    Dec 10, 2018
  3. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    The ending was rather bittersweet at first and hard to accept but come off a realistically happy grim ending.
    Dec 10, 2018
  4. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    I see... Chaos Head was something of a disappointment to me, I hope they made the writing better on this one.
    Dec 10, 2018
  5. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    Definitely better, with Chaos Head you just want to end the Mc yourself cause watching him is suffering
    Dec 10, 2018
  6. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    Chaos Child is at least better, your MC still is pathetic but not as creepy and relatable in a way. All routes are worth playing and reveals a bit of the story. The true route was what really made the story shine, the pain the suffering the sadness all brought out In a moving tale of redemption, salvation and sacrifice.
    Dec 10, 2018
  7. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Yeah... Watching Takumi was honestly painful in a bad way. C;C sounds good from what you're saying though. I never found any value in choosing which type of delusion I would make the protagonist have, maybe this time the game manages to change my mind. I hope it does.
    Dec 10, 2018
  8. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    If C;H was 4/10 I'll give C;C 8/10
    Dec 11, 2018