Comments on Profile Post by Loni4ever

1. View previous comments
  2. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    As to my religion. I’m a Christian, but I wouldn’t say I was a hardcore believer. And it does affect our relationship. She talks about rapture and end of days. Tag along shame of sin.
    Dec 15, 2018
  3. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    It is annoying. And the sex is boring. Other than that she the best. She is always by my side through good and bad. I also know how to turn her on or make her day. Clean the house
    Dec 15, 2018
  4. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    She doesn't seem too conservative, or sex before marriage wouldn't be happening... is what I would've said but then I scrolled down and saw you're married. xD did it happen before then? I hope that's not an impolite question XD
    And I sadly ran out of likes so I can't like your posts rn :l
    Dec 16, 2018
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  5. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Btw do you think being a believer makes her happier in general (even if along with it comes the idea of sins and end of days, etc.)? Just curious since I've read/heard that spirituality generally does that for people and I also know someone who this notion fits perfectly ... he's one of the most optimistic and generally in a good mood people I know xD
    Dec 16, 2018
  6. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Sadly I wait til marriage. She on the hand did not. As to her being happier as a church going girl. The answer is yes. For me no. She wasn’t this religious back than.
    Dec 16, 2018
  7. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    I wish she was so narrow mind. I would have cooler if she was more spiritual. Not Yuri and Yaoi is bad because god said so.
    Dec 16, 2018
  8. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    How ironic, for the one with currently more Christian moral standards/ideas to be the one that has acted less on them xD
    So she's not fond of homosexuality?
    Dec 16, 2018
  9. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    No. That would be a sin. How about you? Do you have a religion?
    Dec 16, 2018
  10. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Lol Loni having a religion~~
    Hmm she’s more a believer of nature ? Welps let her say it :-p
    Dec 16, 2018
  11. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Nope, never had one and probably will never have one... in some way, this seems to me to make life a bit more easier, e.g.:
    not having moral standards set by a god means that you're probably more able to get along with others you'd otherwise view as sinners ... plus I generally prefer figuring out my own standards... or not. I don't seem to have a lot of moral principles lolol XD
    Dec 16, 2018
    Cutter Masterson and Lonelycity like this.
  12. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Dec 16, 2018
  13. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    You believe in energy, vibes and feels ... basically the flow as some people call. Karmic connections and stuff ??
    Dec 16, 2018
  14. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Oh that. True, that's not really a religion though xD isn't one of the defining parts of religion that a lot of people share it (well ofc there are bound to be really minor ones but there's always more or less a lot of people)? And imo, you gotta be really careful when it comes to large groups like that, who may even evolve in extreme directions without questioning their beliefs.
    Dec 16, 2018
    Lonelycity and Cutter Masterson like this.
  15. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    That's how a lot of shit in human history started and I'd rather steer clear of settings that enable/aid unconscious and dogmatic behaviour... this is ofc quite the generalization but well. I just have a lot of doubts xD
    Dec 16, 2018
  16. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    For longest time my beliefs were the same. I like being connected to nature spiritually. As for all the crap religion has cause in the past. Makes me sick. I blame religion for wiping out almost 80% to 90% of my race.
    Dec 16, 2018
    Lonelycity likes this.
  17. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Your race?
    Does that mean your beliefs are different now?
    Dec 16, 2018
  18. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    @Lonelycity and @Loni4ever I like your attitude and refreshing outlook on life. I’ve felt very restricted, but hearing you makes me feel like I’m not so odd.
    Dec 16, 2018
    Silver Snake likes this.
  19. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    When missionaries came to my islands. They first forbidden our culture. In so doing erasing our history. As they came they also brought their disease with them.
    Dec 16, 2018
  20. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    I’ll guess he’s jew !? But nah..
    If I have to compartmentalize my belief. It’ll be theist agnostic. I believe in a higher power just that I don’t know what it is... and I also believe in what I mentioned above . While as a group or ethnically I worship the goddess of righteous destruction...
    So yeah XD
    I guess I am a bit of a pagan ? Idk~~
    Idc ^_^
    My believes are flexible
    Dec 16, 2018
  21. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    As for my beliefs. For most of my life I was more spiritual than Christian. But my family and my girl are pretty adamant on me being Christian. So I guess I’m lean towards that direction a little.
    Dec 16, 2018
    Lonelycity likes this.
  22. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    @Lonelycity I like your religion. At least you except people for who they are. Good people should be good. No matter their preferences. As long as they don’t hurt anyone.
    Dec 16, 2018
  23. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    @Cutter Masterson did you mean "hearing you makes me feel like I'm not so odd"? that's nice~ the internet is such a useful thing xD lol I just thought of how I mentioned offerings to the almighty unicorn.. I kinda wonder whether someone has really set up a unicorn related religion XDD
    *sighs* so many cultures forgotten (or on the way there) due to missionaries
    Dec 16, 2018
  24. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Cutter if you ask me, any belief is cool as long as one knows that not everyone will have same opinions and disagreements are bound to arise. It’s good when you can have a healthy agree to disagree rl and not try to shove ones believes down another’s throat ~~
    Live and let live ..
    Dec 16, 2018
  25. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    But if you will you’re happy by bending your believes then you should do it~~ all relationshps are one of compromises of a sort or another ^_^
    Dec 16, 2018
  26. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Dunno why I said all that but meh~~~
    Dec 16, 2018
  27. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    @Loni4ever your absolutely correct. In so many ways.
    Dec 16, 2018
  28. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Lol cutter I mentioned ethnic group... it’s kind of complex.
    Religion is Hinduism but even Hindu ppl have a lot of gods.
    Different ethnic groups worship different main gods .

For us it’s Kali~~
    Dec 16, 2018
  29. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    She’s famous for her clothes(she’s nude except for wearing a garland of skulls) and she has been used in many novels too ?
    Dec 16, 2018
  30. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    @Lonelycity and @Loni4ever thanks for all the kind words and thoughts. I also agree with everything you’ve said too.
    Dec 16, 2018
    Silver Snake likes this.
  31. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    @Cutter Masterson lol thank you, it's always nice to get a pat for one's ego like that xDD
    Dec 16, 2018
  32. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    <—- our of likes
    Dec 16, 2018
  33. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    A Goddess who is naked. I’m already liking it more and more. The most famous ancient Goddess in my culture would be Pale Goddess Of volcanos.
    Dec 16, 2018
  34. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Well she’s not a fun loving god to be honest. Rather she comes to cleanse the earth XD
    Dec 16, 2018
  35. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    As for the pat on your egos. Well my nick name is Mr. Nice Guy. Besides you guys have a nice and bright personality. I can’t help but spread the light.
    Dec 16, 2018
  36. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    @Lonelycity already?? Dang, my likes haven't even recovered for the first time yet
    Well now that we're on the topic, why would any gods wear clothes? It's not like they're living in human societies and sth like shame or decency in that sense probably wouldn't exist for them xD
    Dec 16, 2018
  37. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    On the flip side I can ask why not wear clothes ? It feels like the situation of the chicken and the egg imo. We lack info
    Dec 16, 2018
  38. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    I’m part of the clothing optional group.
    Dec 16, 2018
  39. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    True ... but say, gods existed before humans and their societies. Why then would they invent sth random like that if it didn't even serve needs such as protection or warmth (I'm just assuming gods have no need for that xD) and they don't mind showing off their bodies either cause they always have... but then again, there's always seemingly random stuff happening cause of some weirdos xD
    Dec 16, 2018
  40. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Lol this is getting quite hypothetical
    Dec 16, 2018
  41. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Maybe a little hypothetical, but interesting. I mean if I was a god. I’d hate to frighten the mortals because of my heavenly body.
    Dec 16, 2018
  42. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Hahaha xD if you were a god though, would you have been compassionate like that from the start? And if you weren't, how did you develop like that? Most people first have to be taught in some way about being empathetic and stuff (although it does seem to come to some naturally), mostly from older/(emotionally) more experienced people but who would fulfil that role for a god?
    Dec 16, 2018
  43. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Well those mortals pray for my attention. So it’s hard to not get a big head.
    Dec 16, 2018
  44. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Hay, @Loni4ever on a side question. How did you know I was married?
    Dec 16, 2018
  45. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I scrolled down and saw "cuckolding" on the 2nd post, clicked on "view more comments" and here we are :D as I was writing that comment about sex before marriage, I questioned whether your gf was really just a gf and not a wife, and so decided to see if I could get more info on that before posting
    Dec 16, 2018
  46. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Wow. Miss Sherlock. Impressive. I had a feeling that was the case, but I had to ask. (Clap, clap, clap).
    Dec 16, 2018
  47. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Dec 16, 2018
  48. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    No way. Just stating fact. I’m impressed.
    Dec 16, 2018
  49. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I'm finding it a bit funny that you think so but thank you xD
    Dec 16, 2018
  50. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    *tips fedora*
    Dec 16, 2018
  51. Cutter Masterson