Comments on Profile Post by Reright

1. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Kurumi Sahana from Sundome. The manga can be treated as more than ecchi and has various aspects that can be seen as repulsive but.. I've liked the personality of that girl, not sure why.. It was bittersweet.
    Dec 9, 2015
  2. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Search on Google for images with her.
    Dec 9, 2015
  3. Reright
    Reright
    Yes, I agree with you on the echi part :/ it was hard reading it but in the end it really did leave a bitter sweet impression(Also I'm glad I remembered the manga)
    Dec 9, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  4. Reright
    Reright
    Which one scene that you remember the most ?
    Dec 9, 2015
  5. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    The last pages annoyed me as hell. The mc seemed so much to be in love with Sundome but.. After that he slept with another one after she died- she died, right? I also recall how there was this scene with the goldfish where Sundome killed her one.
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I also like how, in the end, didn't have sex. I liked how she offered him pleasure, how she wanted to feel pleasure but aje stopped in the end. I also liked how that tanned woman seemed to build an relationship with that octopus guy. For me, Sundome was and is as an character a powerful woman that deserves respect. It's more intelligent and kind than those
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    heroines who can't distinguish between what they want and why they want what they want.
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  8. Reright
    Reright
    I really enjoyed it ...I like the forming of the relationship for the tanned on although her situation pissed me off a lot .Ya so I'm right there with you .
    Dec 9, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Beside Sundome a good manwha was Shin angyo oshi. The ending and the plot were original, it was really nice.
    Dec 9, 2015
  10. Reright
    Reright
    So she was dying and offered everything she could and wished for him to go on ....I was frustrated reading the novel ...for reasons ...but in the end it left me with a really good and lasting impression.And that is really impressive.I think it was my 2nd or 3rd manga I ever read ....gants,dead man wonderland and then this
    Dec 9, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I've stopped reading Gantz because of the pkit, it was too sf for me. I've also stopped reading Dead man... Because i've put it on hold and.. Kinda ignored it. Sundome didn't give me the impression that she wished for him to go on, more like she trully loved him and she wanted to
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  12. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    She wanted to feel love .. To be loved not for what she couls give in a sexual relationship but more like when someone loves you and only you, where he recalled her and only her. That guy is more like an idiot to me, he coudn't understand her and was drived by sexual impulses... The hormones were at max in his case. In her case, when he found out .
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  13. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    that she was under treatment, it was showed that she trully cared, but was a bit insecure. His love was an adolescentine one, not trully love
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  14. Reright
    Reright
    ... I'm an idiot so.. sf and pkit?Well ,yes she loved him but she lived happily and died resisting it ...there was even background involving an orphanage...we still don't know how she became ...sick .
    Dec 9, 2015
  15. Reright
    Reright
    I did love the story you got to watch them grow ,yes perversion was there ...but they coexised and actually furthered the story unlike some ...I think after reading sundome I forgot the order of the ones I read after .
    Dec 9, 2015
  16. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Well, maybe idiot is too streched..it's a hard word to be used. Idiot in that sense that he coudn't treasure his memories, he recalled her when she slept with that woman, right? Of, it's difficult to write, i am.. Somewhow driven by emotions and.. I. Just wanted to 'punish' him for his dense /ignorance, even if it's in vain.
    Dec 9, 2015
    Reright likes this.
  17. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I can't recall the part where she talked about the orphanage. Yes, it wasn't showed how she became sick. I've forgot many details, maybe, i'll re-read it. I'm not judging his impulses, they were presented in contrast: sex-love and that improved the story. Imagine how two people fall in love with each other but can't have sex because of medical reasons (hiv, pregnancy and so on). What should they do? And so on.
    Dec 9, 2015
  18. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Listen to this melody: Welcome yo the world by Voltaire. It deviates a bit from the main point of the story, but.. It shows, somehow, how I imagine, in a way, the female character: Sundome.
    Dec 9, 2015
  19. Reright
    Reright
    She went by on the train to the ocean retreat ...I think the adoptive dad (doctor) said she was adopted directly ,but this cleared up .and the melody is it you instead of yo?
    Dec 9, 2015
  20. Reright
    Reright
    Well have you read chabits?
    Dec 9, 2015
  21. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    https://youtu.be/ - Welcome to the world* . I think that i've tried to read it but I've stopped. There are robots, no?
    Dec 9, 2015