Comments on Profile Post by Rufi-sidd

1. Nyann
    Nyann
    Actually this isn't the whole pic.... Hehehe do you wanna see the entire pic? I think it defines my mind very well lol...
    (Credit to the artist)
    Jan 16, 2019
    SummerForest and Rufi-sidd like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    Sure why not
    Jan 16, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  3. Nyann
    Nyann
    LOLOL i downloaded it but didn't pin it. See my full avi right now. (I didn't apply full image as the face couldn't be seen)
    That little part makes all the difference lol
    Jan 16, 2019
    Rufi-sidd and SummerForest like this.
  4. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    *v* yes it does~
    Jan 16, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  5. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    It's always refreshing to see even in the anime ciel cross dressing lol ........ Especially that corset scene which was such a tease and sebastian so mean like "young master I've never heard of anyone dying because of a corset" lol omg
    Jan 16, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  6. Nyann
    Nyann
    Lololol yeah, but i think i like his shorts more than skirts lol. Ok confession time: Sebaciel is the final push which got me into yaoi. *Hands up*
    Jan 16, 2019
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  7. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    Me too but the hilarity of the situation when he tries to make sure nobody recognizes him under that dress especially Elizabeth otherwise the phantomhive family name will be disgraced lol
    Jan 16, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  8. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    Well I heard it was initially intended to be a bl series but that was changed early on cause they wondered how it will be received
    Jan 16, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  9. Nyann
    Nyann
    Yeah. I heard it too lol. I think if it was BL it wouldn't have been as popular, maybe a volume long (one thing i now like about China is that BL has got plot).... Well it's not straight anyway. Ciel x Elizabeth ship already sank for those who shipped them... If it was BL maybe i would have never read it or got into bl lol.
    Jan 16, 2019
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  10. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    Lol true true~
    Jan 16, 2019