Comments on Profile Post by Bad Storm

1. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Yes, Miss Ty? What can this lowly servant do to provide you with your daily entertainment? (._. )
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  2. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    *flicks your forehead*
    Just be you. You're entertaining enough, plebeian xD.
    Jan 19, 2019
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  3. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I-I see! O.O)!
    Then I shall go back in time and make it so M.I.L.F. would never become a thing!!

("ÓwÒ) This is a job that only I, a dog, can do!
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  4. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    And just why would you want to do that in the first place.
    *blinks at you*

Also, thought you're done with your dog phase
    Jan 19, 2019
  5. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    In body, I am a mix, however, my guardian spirit gives me strength.

Their influence has made me into a man who has earned the title, "Spirit Body" and with it, I shall one day become the most powerful do- no, a Raiken! ÓwÒ)! /
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    *pats ambitious camm*
    Such a nice goal you have there. What kind of tempering have you already done to achieve such noble goal?
    Jan 19, 2019
  7. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    After the death of a fellow Inu, I went on a rampage until I myself was close to the edge of death.

Yet when I was at my most vulnerable, I was also at my strongest, for my desire to live was too strong!

My Guardian Spirit that had been born with me had finally awakened, and their bonus effects were the addition of lightning being chained into my attacks!
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  8. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    From henceforth, I became a living weapon. Yet the death of my friend could not quench my anger nor my ambition, it only made me wish to become stronger!
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    A secret organisation is responsible for the death of your fellow inu! You are still weak compared to them, brave warrior.

Train until you can crush them thoroughly. But it won't be easy, they are on the hunt for your head.
    Jan 19, 2019
  10. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    The little Inu grew to become strong, strong enough to kill a bull with just his normal paws, and that was without the lightning infusion.

"Phew, I think it's time to head out. I can't feel myself growing anymore in this place."

The Inu waddled away in sway, contrary to his serious words.
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  11. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    The Inu studied his new abilities and had learned that Lightning had serval more uses than what the humans had originally told him.

One is able to force and push their cells ability to its limits, causing it to stress enough to force it to consume nutrients. In this case, the Little Inu would provide with 1st Class magic stones.
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  12. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    The inu was unprepared for the long journey. He grew thirsty and hungry as the seemingly endless plains stretch out before his eyes. As desperation claws at him, he learned how to survive in the wilds. Hunting preys and shedding blood in his path.

Days. Months. He lost track of time.

He traveled and traveled until a mysterious village enters his eyes.
    Jan 19, 2019
  13. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    With it consuming so much mana, his body would grow and evolve to become stronger, tougher, and much more adaptable. Since an Inu will always be an Inu, he was forced to train in fist arts.

However, this helped to make his body tougher and didn't actually make him weaker.
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  14. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    .......I think we should stop, as I'm going to be sleeping soon!
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  15. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Haha okay. Good night?
    Jan 19, 2019
  16. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Good afternight! OwO)!
    Jan 19, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.