Comments on Profile Post by ohko

1. Deleted member 32451
    Deleted member 32451
    *interested as well*
    Jan 19, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.
  2. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    I certainly do, but I'll give them to you in the morning, if you don't mind. <3 It's 4am here right now and I'm barely remembering how to English, so I know I'll miss out the best ones if I try now.
    Jan 19, 2019
  3. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Okay~! Thank you for waiting. I've put together a small list, but I'll have to post it in several replies because of the character limit. Please bear with me~!
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko and Deleted member 32451 like this.
  4. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    My entryway into actually appreciating yuri back when I barely cared about it was watching "Sakura Trick" each week as it came out (followed by getting hooked on "Strawberry Panic", but that's not as fluffy). It's a pretty innocent slice of life that focuses on romance and kisses. Each episode is a bit like a strawberry cream filled cake.
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  5. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    The fluffiest manga I can think of is "Legally Married Yuri Couple Book". There are only four chapters right now, but it's set in an old-timey world where everyone has cat ears and gay marriage is legal. It focuses on a happy arranged marriage where feelings are sweetly developing. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/legally_married_yuri_couple_book
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  6. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    The two "Ayumi and Aiki" chapters in the Mermaid Line anthology are a personal favourite of mine. It's the only yuri manga I've found so far with a trans girl as part of the main couple. Just don't read the rest of the anthology... It's so miserable. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mermaid_line_ch06
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  7. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    The Western webcomic "Mahou Josei Chimaka" is short and fluffy. It's about a magical girl who failed to defeat the big bad properly when she was a teenager. Years later, the big bad regains its strength, and the city needs her to take up the mantle again... However, for some reason, she can't transform. She relies on her best friend to help her find the way to regain her lost magic.
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  8. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  9. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  10. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  11. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  12. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Jan 19, 2019
    ohko likes this.
  13. ohko
    ohko
    Ohh this is a great list! Thank you! The only one I’ve really read here is Their Story, so I’m looking forward to all the others! >w<
    Jan 20, 2019
    Moonpearl likes this.