Comments on Profile Post by Rufi-sidd

1. Nyann
    Nyann
    WANGXIAN BANZAI!
    Jan 19, 2019
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  2. Nyann
    Nyann
    I like this side story so much... Both of them are missing each other unknowingly so much... I wanna smile and cry at the same time...
    Jan 19, 2019
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  3. Nyann
    Nyann
    It's so bittersweet that the physical distance between them is so large... One is YunMeng the other is in Gusu picking Lotus pods... When I saw the map you posted I wanted to cry even more... SO FAR. I bet both were yearning to see each other *CAN YOU BELIEVE ME I AM TEARING UP?*
    Jan 19, 2019
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  4. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    you mean the lotus seed pod extra right??? Wei ying always found something to remember lan Zhan by be it that old man's bamboo pole compared to the cloud recesses scales used to give punishment.....anything
    Jan 19, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  5. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    yup and lan Zhan even then took Wei ying's words very seriously like if Wei ying said lotus seed pods taste better with stems then they do period! because Wei ying said so lol
    Jan 19, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  6. Nyann
    Nyann
    Yeah... He was repeatedly mentioning him like "Lan Zhan this" "Lan Zhan that" "Lan Zhan..." Like IF THIS ISNT INTEREST OR INFATUATION THEN WHAT IS IT? This boi *facepalms*
    Jan 19, 2019
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  7. Rufi-sidd
    Rufi-sidd
    even jiang cheng was kinda like why do you keep talking about inviting him here......
    and telling shijie that lan zhan is very pretty I mean like seriously would you call another guy pretty or good looking like that if you aren't interested in him......
    Jan 19, 2019
    Nyann likes this.