Comments on Profile Post by magicmau5

1. Doodi97
    Doodi97
    It's definitely one of the best of it's type , and the growth of characters is perfect you never get enough , the only thing that upsets me is that i have to wait for the translation of each chapter .
    Jan 23, 2019
    magicmau5 likes this.
  2. magicmau5
    magicmau5
    Yes! Exactly. I found the website that has current chapters of the novel and was upset they aren't listing it on this website. I wonder why?
    Jan 23, 2019
  3. Doodi97
    Doodi97
    It depends which website and which chapter you're at . For me it's -redacted- chapter 152 , how about you ??
    Jan 23, 2019
  4. magicmau5
    magicmau5
    Yeah I'm on the same website, chapter 76 though...I started reading a few days ago. Wow, it's only been a few days but I got through 76 chapters! Man...I need to sleep more. sheesh...
    Jan 24, 2019
  5. Doodi97
    Doodi97
    I just failed my exams cuz i was reading too much , and now we have a chance to take the exams a second time yet i can't get serious and keep reading hahaha !
    Jan 24, 2019
    magicmau5 likes this.
  6. magicmau5
    magicmau5
    omg sorry you failed your exams! I think I once failed an exam do to being on facebook too much lmao, after that I've hardly ever been on FB haha! Hmm...just set a goal of reading one or two chapters a day during exam period and you'll be fine I think. Good luck!
    Jan 24, 2019