Comments on Profile Post by A5G_Reaper

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The day I disappeared is a good read~
    Jan 21, 2019
  2. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    She only died a little. Not sure if she died more or less than the last time though.
    Jan 21, 2019
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  3. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Good reads I've finished? Not really. Most stuff I'm reading is still ongoing. I can give you one of those if you want though.
    Jan 21, 2019
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  4. A5G_Reaper
    A5G_Reaper
    How do you keep track of those?
    Jan 21, 2019
  5. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Well RRL has bookmarks, SH has reading lists, webfictionguide has shelves, and I don't think I'm reading anything that isn't on one of those three sites.
    Jan 22, 2019
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  6. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Tea Princess Chronicles is quite quality in terms of something I read recently.
    Jan 22, 2019
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  7. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Touch is fantastic and criminally underread on RR.
    Jan 22, 2019
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  8. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    That's about it in terms of the best novels I'm currently reading/finished. Unless you include epilogue, but I believe I already recommended that to you and you read it.
    Jan 22, 2019
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  9. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Forge of Destiny for one seems like it could be an interesting Western Xuanhuan. But it's still very early and it still has some issues
    Jan 22, 2019
  10. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    I'm thinking about reading Invincible Canadian Hermaphrodite Goddess Cultivator next because of the title plus it has the tag satire. Also the MC is apparently a futa
    Jan 22, 2019
  11. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Flow is something I started reading again after I dropped it/put it on hiatus and while it still has some significant issues, it's gotten a lot better since some of the cringy earlier chapters.
    Jan 22, 2019
  12. A5G_Reaper
    A5G_Reaper
    Invincible Canadian- wtf

O.o
    Jan 22, 2019
  13. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    I know! I'd never read it since that name is so bad. But futas+satire intrigues me.
    Jan 22, 2019
  14. A5G_Reaper
    A5G_Reaper
    You got baited.
    Jan 22, 2019
  15. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    I haven't read it yet so maybe
    Jan 22, 2019